[guide] Singed, the Urine Guided Rokkit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

condon

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Wolfheart0 View Post
My my, Condon! What are you saying? I don't know if something changed recently, but just today I tried Rylai and it works on poison trail! I don't know how usefull it is compared to its high price, but I guess that imbadamaging-slowing poison > imbadamaging poison ;D

Btw since today I played singed as a tank/opener and if enemies are dumb enough to not CC you, he's great! I'm gonna try your guide!

3) Run away.
You know, you may just be correct. I do recall an issue with toggle skills not applying Rylia's back in the day, although it may have just been in my drunken stupor. In any case, I think it's a huge waste of resources for a minor slow when you have goo and toss for control anyway, so I have not bothered to try trudging up through it.

The baseline is that other items are better for health, other abilities have a better slow, and the AP is too expensive on the staff.

Nihili

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Wolfheart0 View Post
My my, Condon! What are you saying? I don't know if something changed recently, but just today I tried Rylai and it works on poison trail!
I just checked it myself to be sure and... Yes, yes it does! Rylai works with poison trail, which is awesome. So it actually might be a viable choice if the game is very long.

Korath Arcolite

02-16-2010

I used it briefly, it works better on a singed with stacked sunfires rather than this build because it equates to slow, grueling bum ***, where you sort of hump along behind the enemy toon and just poke at his back while he takes damage from the sunfires/poison

FelleFisken

02-17-2010

what about meijas soulstealer?
I always get it with singed since you get a TON of ap since all of the kills and assists you will be getting.

Last long game i played i got 973 ap with meijas, Zhonya's Ring ,baronbuff, potion and my ulti on.

Rayansaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2010

I play very similar to this, with the exception of the build. I usually go Boots of swiftness rod of ages, and then just never stop, until I have 4 rod of ages, unless they have pretty good dps, which usually they don't because I'm constantly ganking them. Singed is really a lovelly champion at farming, I've had games hit the 40 min mark and already have boots + 4 rod of ages, and already working on guardian angel.

I don't play him as a proper tank, I usually prefer to play with another tank on team, he is more of the heavy ganker that is also hard as hell to kill (and catch).

condon

02-18-2010

Updated for changes, and because a mate brought to my attention a *gasp* grammatical error. Can't have that.

Eskimaux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2010

I'd like to give big thanks to condon for the guide. I started following it about a week ago, more or less rolling with the item build as it's currently shown. I adapt a bit depending on how much AP or AD the other team is stacking, but don't really diverge much from the strats and ideas in the guide. Which seems to be a good thing, because even in my losing games I very rarely have more deaths than kills.

In short, thanks condon, your guide is turning me into a competent player.

Roland

02-22-2010

Do you really think that Angels is the best way to go? Last time I checked poison doesn't add to it, and the other abilities aren't spam able enough to (in my eyes) make it worth the cost.

condon

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Do you really think that Angels is the best way to go? Last time I checked poison doesn't add to it, and the other abilities aren't spam able enough to (in my eyes) make it worth the cost.
I really do, because if the amount of AP it adds as well as the HP boost *however minor compared to actual tanky items* is glorious, given that you use so many catalysts in this build.

However, it wouldn't be amiss to skip it and head straight onto later items if you feel thats important.

To each their own.

jimthegray

02-22-2010

just got singed read guide ...man singed is fun