[guide] Singed, the Urine Guided Rokkit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seansy

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post

Did you believe in the heart of the cards?
That right there is the best line of this entire post. I'm pretty sure the entire Q and A was just to lead up to that one question.

All of your guides have been excellent and I hope you continue posting them cause they have all served me well.

condon

01-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seansy View Post
That right there is the best line of this entire post. I'm pretty sure the entire Q and A was just to lead up to that one question.

All of your guides have been excellent and I hope you continue posting them cause they have all served me well.
The issue is I'm too spazzy and can't decide what to finish next. I have a bunch of half done ones.

unentschieden

01-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by landryjeanluc View Post
Personally i prefer to go for a Abyssal Scepter because of the magic resist then going sheen. Your going to be running in and your going to need some items to mitagate some damage. This makes your do this but also causes your damage to sky rocket with the magic pen
Abyssal Scepter I can understand but why sheen? AFAIK sheen doesn´t provide MR. Dou you propably mean chalice(but +Max Mana apears to be more attractive on Singed)

Expertise

01-28-2010

@ unentschieden

He said "If you take Sheen, Triforce, or Lich Bane you're out of the family."
Basically saying it sucks, and has no use on Singed. And the Philosopher's Stone is basically the only MR item on Singed, the rest is just maxing out health and mana. (Rod of Ages, etc.)
IMO, Philosopher's is already good enough for every single hero if you need MR.

Korath Arcolite

02-12-2010

I love this build. I love it to death. I constantly try silly and crazy things with Singed just to see if they work (he's awesome, so usually they turn out ok) but if my team looks like its made of wet paper towel with only a decent carry and some half assed girlie characters then out comes the UGR and the chaos and panic ensues.

Nihili

02-14-2010

In case it hasn't been pointed out already - the Benny Hill theme song makes an awesome soundtrack for playing this build.

condon

02-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihili View Post
In case it hasn't been pointed out already - the Benny Hill theme song makes an awesome soundtrack for playing this build.
Also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow

BShorty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2010

Has anyone ever tired Rylai's? I use it and the results are great due to the fact it works with poison trail.

Eskimaux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2010

1) This guide made me much more effective with Singed. He's the character I've had the most fun playing but I was having trouble getting kills until I started using his poison more effectively as a direct result of reading :3 I died more, but also got more kills and assists. My obnoxious role in team fights also helped turn our carry into an absolute monster.

2) I think Rylai's isn't optimal just because you don't get extra mana while building it, in addition to its cost. If you're quickly raking in the kind of gold you need to get it, then odds are your team is stomping all over people and what you buy barely matters.

3) Any advice on dealing with Poppy?

0Wolfheart0

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post
Rylai's would only affect toss in this case, and is a waste. Better to get items with AP and mana and get the passive HP.
My my, Condon! What are you saying? I don't know if something changed recently, but just today I tried Rylai and it works on poison trail! I don't know how usefull it is compared to its high price, but I guess that imbadamaging-slowing poison > imbadamaging poison ;D

Btw since today I played singed as a tank/opener and if enemies are dumb enough to not CC you, he's great! I'm gonna try your guide!

3) Run away.