Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nami & Vayne bot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tony Shelurs

12-28-2012

"As you may know if you have seen my play or my posts, I do bot support mainly. Recently I have been using Nami quite a bit, she is a fun support and can play rather aggressively."

I had the idea that a Nami & Vayne bot would be superior to most bot-team-ups.
Idea coming from the fact that, Nami gives tons of CC and Vayne is a god at chasing. Nami could slow the enemy or even stun the enemy while Vayne just stacks silverbolts on the enemy. I personally think this team up would be an amazing set up.

What do you all think?

-BTW, I play mostly Nami, Sona, Soraka for support. I have many other good supports though I don't use them often. If you have any other Team-ups that you'd like to suggest please do.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Im KK

04-24-2014

Nami and Vayne is nice. But you should also try Nami and Fizz Combo. 2 Stronk. #gg