Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Weird thing about the ranking system...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So here is the deal... You lose a game -16 elo... you won a game +10 elo... That makes no sense to me because you have to work 2x as hard to get to your orginal elo.

i also read from other threads about the ranking system where you win... you win more... if you lose, you lose more... HUH?!!!!! too bad for me its if u win once, you lose 10x more...

in my ranking matches... i see people TESTING a new champ... i see trolls all over the place... I dont think my ranking matches are people saying are W/L 50% and this is how good people stuck in elo hell.

i even doubt people in ranking are trying to improve. They dont watch streams... they dont read thread... they suck and they think they are good... i seriously wish they design the ranking system and matching... because its hhhoriable.