Ap ezreal mid build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UDpierced

12-27-2012

i need a good ap ezreal build and guide on how to play him mid.... anyone mind helping me out?

butt cavity

12-28-2012

doran ring

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

I'm assuming with the new LichBane you can rush it, and on Ez that's a good thing. Otherwise his q does nothing on AP ez.

I haven't played him since S3, though. It used to be RoA->Lichbane->Deathcap for me, but I'm not sure what it is now.

Vizzlepeez

12-28-2012

With ez's lack of any type of cc, i think u should spend ur time perfecting a different ap mid and just play him adc. I admitt he is a fun mid though

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizzlepeez View Post
With ez's lack of any type of cc, i think u should spend ur time perfecting a different ap mid and just play him adc. I admitt he is a fun mid though

Just because he lacks cc doesn't make him a bad mid, just like Mordekaiser he's a great mid he just needs a team that suits him. A high top CC/Jungle cc is perfect for Ezreal. Just situational.

TeknoWizard

12-28-2012

I say rush Rabbadon's first. Pure theory, never played AP Ez. But I know he bursts really freaking hard, but you need AP to do it. I imagine taking a standard AP TF build and putting it on him would yield pretty good results.

Sephïroth

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
I say rush Rabbadon's first. Pure theory, never played AP Ez. But I know he bursts really freaking hard, but you need AP to do it. I imagine taking a standard AP TF build and putting it on him would yield pretty good results.
Rushing Deathcap has always been hard unless you're snowballing with Ez because he's seriously mana hungry or very cooldown dependent if you aren't QQ on cooldown. Though if you have a steady blue buff supply, I'd say go for it. We all know that never happens.

TeknoWizard

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephroth View Post
Rushing Deathcap has always been hard unless you're snowballing with Ez because he's seriously mana hungry or very cooldown dependent if you aren't QQ on cooldown. Though if you have a steady blue buff supply, I'd say go for it. We all know that never happens.
Well yeah, but going into a Lich's that quickly also seems subpar. Since you level W first then E I imagine, wouldn't any added damage onto the nearly nonexistant Q damage wouldn't be worth the price at the time? And you wouldn't have any AP to take advantage of the proc itself. I think that two Doran's would be enough mana sustain to keep up a bit of poke, but then building straight into AP to get some damage. Again, I haven't played it so if I'm just spewing ****, tell me. But that just seems like the most logical choice.

Do you think a Grail might be good on him quickly?

Sephïroth

12-28-2012

Doran's is always viable on any APC, but you're aware they changed Lichbane correct?

+80 ability power
+250 mana
+5% movement speed
Passive Unique – Spellblade: After using an ability, your next basic attack deals bonus magic damage equal to 50 + 75% of your ability power. 2 second cooldown.

Though I'm unsure of math, it does have more of an early game use than it used to, and less of a late game use.

Unholy grail is a great item and I get it on most of my APC, but since S3 came out I've been working on my jungle since its my main saving grace. I still haven't got it down, and I only play a few games a day if I'm lucky.

Daerkannon

12-28-2012

I haven't played AP Ez in S3, but I'd image something like tear->lichbane->rabbadon's would be how I'd start him. I'd max E last with only a point in it for escapes. Once you have lichbane your Q hits like a truck, but W has the advantage of going through minions. Of course you may need to use your Q to last hit so which one you max first depends.

The key with AP Ez is realizing that he's a range assassin as AP. He does his burst and then buggers out of the fight until his cooldowns reset.