The Dead Pool (Ask Gangplank)

1234511 ... 21
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskCaptainPlank

12-26-2012

Ahoy there, landlubbers and sea dogs! The piratin' business as' been going slow lately and those blasted summoners been poking at me ta' make one of these question board...things. Ah Figure if it gets 'em to shut it and gives me somethin' t'do might as well, so ask away yah lot a' wenches 'n' scallywags! However! Be warned, if ya get on me bad side ah still get a good kick outta keelhauling, and ah'm always up for a good laugh!

Ask the Tempest

12-26-2012

Breakfast of pirates?
((NINJA'D))

AskCaptainPlank

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
Breakfast of pirates?
((NINJA'D))
A'll tell ya just to keep yah damn storms away from me ship!

Us sea dogs eat dependin' what's on tha' ship, first week or so we eat good and hearty! Cheese, fruit, meat, vegetables, name it and we got it. Afta' that it ain't gone be the same story! Yah get maggots in yah meat! Yah fruit rots! Yah can't feed the cow onboard no more so yah gut it and eat what's left!

On land? Gimme eggs any kind a' meat 'n' orange juice and ol' Gangplank ill be a appy' man! Maybe some grog.

Ask the Tempest

12-26-2012

You should probably ask Volibear for that.

Shiyunava

12-26-2012

Dear CaptainPlank,
What's life like on the seas? Can it be fun going through those nasty storms?
~Rhinoa~

AskCaptainPlank

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
You should probably ask Volibear for that.
Ah don't ask no one, ah tell 'em what to do or not to do, an' if they done do it, there are worse things then death aboard mah ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
Dear CaptainPlank,
What's life like on the seas? Can it be fun going through those nasty storms?
~Rhinoa~
Interestin' a landlubber askin' bout' the sea, that be a question ah done mind answerin'.

Life on tha' big blue is a gamble, it changes every time yah sail, sometimes it could be the best ride ah yer life, wind blowin' tha' smell a' salt in tha' air. It be the greatest feeling a' sailor can 'ave. On tha' other hand, you gatta be tough if ya wanna live on the big blue, gatta 'ave nerves a' steel, gatta 'ave the stomach of a goat, gatta be able to eat almost anythin'. The rations only last so long before yah gatta get what yah can or die. There always be a ,man you disagree with, an' on mah ship, tha' strongest survive, if them two men fight, I toss tha' loser overboard, there ain't no room for weakness on mah ship! I 'ad a mutiny once, dogs thought Gangplank couldn't hold 'is own ship, Me and me first mate slaughtered the lot of 'em, tha' survives where keelhauled one ba' one, no one tell Gangplank he done know how to run his ship! Ain't had a mutiny since. Tha' life on the sea is different everytime, there ain't no repeats a' former trips, yah gatta be on yah toes, knife in 'and. The whole slip with 'an eye open rumor? It be true, you never know who gonna try 'n' cut yer throat.

Riding through a tough storm can be a great deal a' pleasure, it be a test to a captain's skill, an' the skill 'a his crew. However, if them skills not be up tah par, the whole ship goes down, crew, captain an' cargo. 'Ah usually give the courtesy tah plunder and sink 'em before they 'ead into a storm, saves 'em the trouble! hahahar! 'Ope that enlightens yah landlubber, if not, stay the hell outta mah way or I'll get me first mate tah gut ya life a fish.

Ask Brolaf

12-27-2012

Pirate-bro!

I snuck some orange-flavored Graggy Ice on your ship. Check the galley!

-Brolaf, the Beerzerker

AskCaptainPlank

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Pirate-bro!

I snuck some orange-flavored Graggy Ice on your ship. Check the galley!

-Brolaf, the Beerzerker
Hmmm, Ah ain't to sure bout' this, last time a man offered me a drink it was poisoned, The Saltwater Scourge has many enemies. I won't be 'aving any of it!...Orange.....Maybe Ah'l 'ave a sip...

How the hell you put that on my ship without me knowing anyway!?

Ask Brolaf

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCaptainPlank View Post
Hmmm, Ah ain't to sure bout' this, last time a man offered me a drink it was poisoned, The Saltwater Scourge has many enemies. I won't be 'aving any of it!...Orange.....Maybe Ah'l 'ave a sip...

How the hell you put that on my ship without me knowing anyway!?
I'm everywhere at once, bro.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2012

sercret art of bros: being absurdly fast
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/index.php?s=6&p=002736

but mostly this:
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/index.php?s=6&p=002771

1234511 ... 21