where did the froggen DDOS jokes come from?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

amadian1

12-25-2012

whenever a streamer lags out people in chat keep typing "froggen DDOS" where does this joke come from?

amadian1

12-25-2012

bump

Vamp13

12-25-2012

from froggen DDoSing ppl he plays against.

LotusBlue

12-25-2012

s2 world championships, clg.eu vs world elite.
Basically there were 2-3 times when both team d/ced completely throughout the Bo3.

Arutairu

12-25-2012

The only thing I can think of is during the Season 2 finals, the CLG.eu vs... TPA? (dont quote me on that) matches, the game crashed multiple times, causing them to restart the same game 3 times. This was especially painful due to CLG.eu's turtling playstyle, meaning that we watched 3 continuous matches that were so uneventfull that the crowd was cheering after ward kills.

Due to the fact that the game would crash once it seemed TPA was beginning to lose, many suspected a DDOS attack againdt the Riot servers so they would be forced to restart again.

Why they are attributing this to Froggen, however, I am at a loss.

Durzaka

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3g1s View Post
The only thing I can think of is during the Season 2 finals, the CLG.eu vs... TPA? (dont quote me on that) matches, the game crashed multiple times, causing them to restart the same game 3 times. This was especially painful due to CLG.eu's turtling playstyle, meaning that we watched 3 continuous matches that were so uneventfull that the crowd was cheering after ward kills.

Due to the fact that the game would crash once it seemed TPA was beginning to lose, many suspected a DDOS attack againdt the Riot servers so they would be forced to restart again.

Why they are attributing this to Froggen, however, I am at a loss.

People cheer EVERY time a ward is killed. Regardless of the game, teams, or stakes. Every pro game people shout their heads off when a ward is killed.

Boku Girl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durzaka View Post

People cheer EVERY time a ward is killed. Regardless of the game, teams, or stakes. Every pro game people shout their heads off when a ward is killed.
You realize that game was reason people started to cheer on ward kills right?

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

As I understand it,SK Ocelot got DDOS'd on stream once and accused Froggen (whether he was joking or not, I don't know). It was well before the championships.

Bickley

12-25-2012

Its pretty common in the WoW twitch community to attribute a streamers DC to Kungen or Swifty just because some of their followers(fanboys) happened to DDOS the opposing player so it probably just moved onto other parts of the community

Actingman

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durzaka View Post

And it started in that CLG.eu vs WE game.