Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What are these blue things??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

12-25-2012

Never remember seeing them, and appears randomly at the side of a path?

(Thats the windmil)

DiscworldDeath

12-25-2012

They're your graphical settings glitching out? O.o

Maybe they're ghosts of graphical components, like the small knight figures on top of the health relics, don't recall right now if I see these or not.

Man Hammer

12-25-2012

I get the same thing now since the Vi update. Vi randomly appears blue for about 1 -2 seconds maybe...maybe 1 in every 5 games since update. 650 GTX here

Yohnski

12-25-2012

Those are normal parts of the map, just as unshaded polygons without textures. Like the one on the right, normally that's a lamp hanging down from a wooden post holding it.

It's most likely either a problem from when you patched to the Vi patch or just a problem with your graphics card. You could be able to solve it through the client repair option. If that doesn't work send in a support ticket with your hardware specs and that screenshot, see what Riot has to say.

EDIT: Yep, they're in the exact same spot, just with pretty wood textures in my game. Some texture file probably just got corrupted for you.