Allied Creep Collision Detection.

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Knote

12-25-2012

Why does our champion's pathing get screwed up by our own minions even though we're allowed to walk through them? It's incredibly annoying getting stuck or missing CS because your own creep wave "blocks" you sort of.

Like, your champion ignores allied creep collision but the game doesn't know that, or something.

baka janai desu

12-25-2012

We are not allowed to walk through them? o.o you need a phantom dancer or ghost to ignore unit collision.

CertainlyT

Champion Designer

12-25-2012
1 of 3 Riot Posts

You are not allowed to walk through your own minions. Champion cannot move through allied minions unless ghosted.

QuitFiddlin

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
You are not allowed to walk through your own minions. Champion cannot move through allied minions unless ghosted.
Make it so you play leap frog when crossing through your own creeps!

baka janai desu

12-25-2012

After all minions are alive too

Honda Futayo

12-25-2012

Quote:
This basically, but the pathing could use some improvements. It's awkward walking next to your minion and start zigzagging/twitching between them for 1-2 seconds.

Qyll

12-25-2012

Creep block is one of my least favorite parts of this game. I wish it were removed entirely.

YoshiStampedeBlu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-25-2012

Quote:
Fizz says sup

Knote

12-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda Futayo View Post
This basically, but the pathing could use some improvements. It's awkward walking next to your minion and start zigzagging/twitching between them for 1-2 seconds.
Yeah I guess I was wrong, always seemed like we ignored our own creeps, the pathing is just so messy.

IS104fff2b3ed810a7a4daa

12-25-2012

Quote:
fix this please
return their hitboxes to how they used to be
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2868453

12345 ... 8