Solo lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naiser

12-04-2009

Annie/Corki/TF/anvia/kassadin are all the best mid solos to me. I really cant stand when someone chooses ashe and think they automatically should get it considering every hero I listed can dominate an ashe solo lane

Extraxi

12-05-2009

I actually find it harder to solo lane as Anivia when I'm facing Ashe (when tends to happen more often than not). Anivia is fairly squishy to start off with and Ashe is annoyingly spammy in the beginning especially when pumping points into Volley. Other than that, I try to get mid as Anivia. But if there's a Twitch, Ashe, Annie, Yi, Sivir, etc. (not listed in order) then I'm content with teaming up on the sides.

sodomynator

12-06-2009

Karthus, seriously he can kill anyone in 1v1 lane. After lay waste rank 2 it does alot of dmg to 1 target. Harass with it, then when other guys is 50% or lower, flash+defile+ignite/exhaust=kill. It's ridiculously effective.
No one seems to understand the power of lay waste as a harassment spell, trust me. If you can aim with it, your opponent can't do anything back.
Then ofc when you hit level 6, Karthus can score kills from low hp champs or help alot in 2v2 fight.

condon

12-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sodomynator View Post
Karthus, seriously he can kill anyone in 1v1 lane. After lay waste rank 2 it does alot of dmg to 1 target. Harass with it, then when other guys is 50% or lower, flash+defile+ignite/exhaust=kill. It's ridiculously effective.
No one seems to understand the power of lay waste as a harassment spell, trust me. If you can aim with it, your opponent can't do anything back.
Then ofc when you hit level 6, Karthus can score kills from low hp champs or help alot in 2v2 fight.
I agree, to a point. Even as a super aggressive MFing Cho'Gath, I end up having trouble will a well played Karthas. My only real reprieve is sticking huddled into my own creep so they crunch down the damage of lay waste, but by the time I get feast stacks it's almost impossible. He may be squishy and slow, but the spammage lay waste offers is ******ed. I usually just end up trying to out-fat their mana, but more often then not they have to choose between harassing me and making duckets, which I'm fine with.

Still, between a well played Karthas, and a well played Jax/Trynd, I'd take the melee dodgebags any day.

Tahotai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2009

I find gangplank to be a very strong mid solo, he can harass with parley, or hang back and pick up extra gold with it if the situation requires and remove scurvy makes it pretty hard to kill him in the early levels as long as he's playing smart.

Bane Elemental

12-06-2009

just like in dota its wise to have a strong ganker on solo mid, rather then the "carry"

if the ganker is trist then okay. multipurpose.

other then that someone with a hold/slow/disable should be on solo mid for the level advantage.

to better improve ganking, from the middle.

such as but not limited to.

ryze/morgana/cho/fiddle/trist(as already said)/annie/corki/veigar/twisted.
(others too dont feel like listing them all)

just because you can solo mid on a hero effectively.
doesn't neccessarily mean its the best choice for the game.

Blacksurt

12-06-2009

Dr. Mundo

/thread