Simple solution to resolving anger issues during solo/duo queue ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TJ Crimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Allow players to have a queue filter for roles they can/want to play, roles they want to be paired with, and filter out roles they do not want to be paired with to improve pairing results for Ranked queue.

Please, do not bash this idea; I would like a mature response or reason as to why this should/shouldn't exist, how you feel about this idea, etc.

madkitty22

12-24-2012

Even if you can people are still going to rage regardless if you fix the queue or not

errorwarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2012

Its an idea but I dont think with will ever happen with wait times alerady at 30+ minutes for super high and super low elo's. No ones gunna wanna wait just cuz they wanna jung\top\adc\mid and just wait and wait and wait and wait and wait for an extra 20 minutes for one person to pick support in their elo bracket. I personally like the idea but just thinking of the extra wait time makes me think it wont happen. As for mid elos it would work just fine because 80% of 32million people are in it, but you cant just change it for one bracket and not the others.

MicKretz

12-24-2012

same post as everyone else, but nice try on the idea

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2744432