Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sivir splash art

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlVIR

12-24-2012

Just starting off by saying i love the champions you release art department; you are clearly gifted at what you do, but how in the world was a champion like this out for so long with this splash art.

Here is an vidoe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPD9rracNOg

Now i am no expert nor do i claim to be one ..., but come on lol. When is saw her played in singapore she was amazing!
-------->They say she is not on the priority list because she is under played ...., well she is underplayed because she looks like a cheap hooker with polio!<---------

Anyways....

Sivir is suppose to be a battle mistress! One of the wealthiest people in her land. She launches boomerangs that rip apart foes! How? I do not know she should not even be able to lift up her arms with those flimsy muscles.

#1 Some things to look at when viewing the pictures
- Starting with her hair looks like a black glob that was super glued to a disproportional head.
- Her shoulder looks like a tumor has been growing in it for awhile; thus, stunting the growth of her biceps.
- Her biceps are not there at all ( how she throws a boomer that takes people from 100 to 25 is beyond me)
- and her elbows look severally anorexic and undernourished
- Her forearms look alright +1
- her hands are triangles
- Her waist is not of that of a human

#2. The next thing that bothers be is her back swing animation on her auto attack. For those of you who are not familiar with it: it is basically a small jolt of her hand forward. It is really awkward looking and makes her whole model appear even more sad D=.

#3: her weapon is paper thin!

#4 Her face looks like it was dipped in acid then beat with a bat!

Just an added thought, We are releasing new Champions, every two weeks or so, when older champions we deserve a remodel more get left in the dust!

------->Show some love for the oldest ADC carry... the first adc ever created by LoL: she was a part of the orignal six!<---------

Throw in some thumbs up if we agree so we can get some attention; also any extra feed back will be good =)

Map Awareness

Recruiter

12-24-2012

...are we talking about her splash art or her in-game model?

Also, your links are borked.

TwilightAngel

12-24-2012

you do know siv getting a visual rework so no need for this post

Wish people would read more often then post and think they are a snow flake

SlVIR

12-24-2012

Quote:
Map Awareness:
...are we talking about her splash art or her in-game model?

Also, your links are borked.

Try the links now... I "think" i am referring to her in game model I am not completely sure the difference between the splash art and in game model difference.

SlVIR

12-24-2012

Quote:
TwilightAngel:

I looked around and could not find anything: about her model rework where is the source?

Map Awareness

Recruiter

12-24-2012

Quote:
Luscious Lenny:
Try the links now... I "think" i am referring to her in game model I am not completely sure the difference between the splash art and in game model difference.

Yeah, I was a bit confused. Partly because Sivir's current splash art is one of the best in the game, despite being over a year and a half old.

SlVIR

12-24-2012

come on guys she was one of the six original champions and she looks like the worse!

She was the first attack damage carry ever made in league! And she looks like she fell from the ugly tree!

El Greencard

12-24-2012

amen fix her please riot

El Greencard

12-24-2012

Quote:
TwilightAngel:

Show me a red post that says they are working on her please

DrTeath

12-24-2012

I should hope shes getting a splash art rework.

That duvet she has for a loincloth looks rediculous and completely non functional.

How the hell are two of her ablities ms boosts when it looks like shes gonna trip over her crotch rag?