Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2 weeks suspension

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkwager

12-24-2012

what comes afterwards? if any red is reading this, i would also like to see my reform card

NynaeveaM

12-24-2012

As far as I know next thing is perma ban consideration, which means some riot staff member will check your case after the next time the tribunal decides to punish you.

Your punishment is supposed to decay over time, but I have no information at what rate this happens. Would very much like to see some.

Getsuei

12-24-2012

Quote:
NynaeveaM:
As far as I know next thing is perma ban consideration, which means some riot staff member will check your case after the next time the tribunal decides to punish you.

Your punishment is supposed to decay over time, but I have no information at what rate this happens. Would very much like to see some.

They will not punish the decay rate, it would help people intentionally try to bybass the system.

To get a refrom card try the folowing steps:

1)Check your email/spam folder. They are emailed to you.

2) Click Account at the top of the page and ensure that your email address is up to date.

3) Fill out a Support ticket request asking for another copy of your reform card(this will take a few days.)