Best Ranged ADC. Rank them

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxfazer

12-24-2012

In your opinion, whot is the best ADC right now and who is the worst?

Rank them from first to last.

Ashe
Caitlyn
Corki
Draven
Ezreal
Graves
Kog'Maw
Miss Fortune
Sivir
Tristana
Twitch
Urgot
Varus
Vayne

Updated list.

You'll notice I didn't put some people who CAN be adc (teemo, jayce, kayle etc) because they have a better role as a top. I did put Urgot even though in my opinion he is a tank/anti-adc

Put these in order from best to worst. In your opinion

Edit: You are allowed to explain your pick order if u so choose.

Your results should be as if they are all equally fed in a game playing against equal counters and etc. For this reason, hyper-carries such as vayne will prolly be at the top of lists.

MartinLongbowww

12-24-2012

Draven - His ability to get ahead of the game so quickly and easily.
Vayne - Her abilty to get penta kills.
Ezreal - Tonnes of damage and poke and can make epic plays.
Kog'Maw - Soooooo much damage, can decimate in a team fight.
Caitlyn - Right click to win.
Tristana - All i know is that high elo people play her really well.
Miss Fortune - I'm sorry did i blow your head off.
Corki - Tonnes of damage but hard to use it and control it.
Ashe - Not enough damage in my opinion hard to get really fed.
Graves - Can carry a team but hard to do that.
Twitch - Ever since that patch he has changed a lot, i would say that it takes a lot more skill to play him effectivly.
Sivir - Boomerang power, I have had my good games with her but most people in my elo play her like sheaat.
Urgot - Ummm im not sure about urgot.
You forgot varus but in my opinion he would be in between ashe and graves.

xxfazer

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLongbowww View Post
Draven - His ability to get ahead of the game so quickly and easily.
Vayne - Her abilty to get penta kills.
Ezreal - Tonnes of damage and poke and can make epic plays.
Kog'Maw - Soooooo much damage, can decimate in a team fight.
Caitlyn - Right click to win.
Tristana - All i know is that high elo people play her really well.
Miss Fortune - I'm sorry did i blow your head off.
Corki - Tonnes of damage but hard to use it and control it.
Ashe - Not enough damage in my opinion hard to get really fed.
Graves - Can carry a team but hard to do that.
Twitch - Ever since that patch he has changed a lot, i would say that it takes a lot more skill to play him effectivly.
Sivir - Boomerang power, I have had my good games with her but most people in my elo play her like sheaat.
Urgot - Ummm im not sure about urgot.
You forgot varus but in my opinion he would be in between ashe and graves.
Draven has such a bad late game though in my opinion. I'd move MF and corki up and Kog down.

MartinLongbowww

12-24-2012

Quote:
Draven has such a bad late game though in my opinion. I'd move MF and corki up and Kog down.
I just love to play kog becasue of how much damage he can throw out in a team fight as long as it lasts more then 5 seconds. Corki its hard to destroy a team without getting in close because of his gatling gun's short range but epic damage. I would like to move MF up too because i think that she is really strong if you play her right, only problem is only a few actually know how to play her right, u have all those people who are just like, "her passive is retarded." I think that draven is really versatile and can be played so effectively. watch wunderguy play him in his elo climb videos on youtube.

Xalren

12-24-2012

Ashe - 7/10 She has her slow but her passive is only good for 1 hit, good for last hit but not team fight. Also her skills are more designed around hindering the enemy, not murdering them. She is more of a support ADC, good with an APCarry mid
Caitlyn - 8/10 That range. Nuff said.
Corki - 7/10 I say this because he is less "DIE DIE DIE DIE" then most, like Draven. But he is still cool cause of his rockets and armor shred
Draven - 9/10 Great last hitting potential, great dmg potential, cool ult, great move speed combined with his Blades.
Ezreal - 9/10 ADC that relies on skill shots, but can also auto attack if he miss's. He is a rly cool ADC, despite the fact that he's a gender-bender
Graves - 7/10 Tanky ADC, interesting char. Interesting ult and nice CC, but his dash range is lacking a bit, and as a passive he trades DMG for Tankyness?
Kog'Maw- 8/10 His range is cool and fun, and hurts. Im sure im gonna get hate for saying he's 8/10
Miss Fortune - 8.5/10 She is a VERY strong early game carry, but drops off a bit late game
Sivir - */10 I dont wanna rank her cause I dont play her much
Tristana - 8.5/10 Her range late game is pretty cool, and she has a skill that gives her that Attack Speed.
Twitch - 6/10 as an ADC, 8/10 as an Assassin. He is an interesting champ, with his poison but his lack of much range is a factor.
Urgot - As an ADC? Why is he on this list...
Varus - 8/10. More of a skill shot carry then auto attack carry. His Q is tons of-FUN, and it hurts 2.
Vayne - 9/10. She is (in my opinion) the strongest late game ADC on this list. Easy.

Feel free to disagree with me, but this is MY opinion and perspective on this.

DH Pestilence

12-24-2012

Ashe - 7/10: No escapes, risky character to play in SQ.
Caitlyn - 9/10: So much Poke, abusive laning phase, Kit doesn't benefit from late game except escaping.
Corki - I cannot say because I don't play enough.
Draven - 7/10: Extremely abusive laning phase, strong if fed, but hard to use to fullest potential and risky teamfighting.
Ezreal - 8/10: Safe, strong poke, decent teamfights, but not as strong of a carry as others late.
Graves - 8/10: Decent laning, no actual escape, short range makes for risky teamfights.
Kog'Maw - 8/10: Decent laning, NO escape, Can hyper carry given a front line. High risk, High reward.
Miss Fortune - 6/10: Strong laning, but not as much of a carry as other adc's, also no escapes.
Sivir - 6/10: Strong laning, but no escapes and not as much of a hyper carry as others.
Tristana - 9/10: Safe. Good Escape, Strong teamfights late, but horrible mid game.
Twitch - 9/10: Under appreciated laning phase, strong teamfights, no escapes.
Urgot - Not a carry so...
Varus - 6/10: No escapes, decent laning, but overall mediocre kit.
Vayne - 9/10: Decent laning, strongest single target ADC.

Taylon Moon

12-24-2012

Ezreal - i play support a lot, and many people who play adc don't seem to understand how to avoid his poke
Corki - I love to play him, his true damage and armor shredding ability combined with his spamable aoe long distance ulti is just too gooooooood!
Graves - he has such great burst damage for the knuckle rollers
KogMaw - seems to be more difficult for people to play, but those who can do awesome with him.
Miss Fortune - her passive plus her ability to reduce healing reduction are awesome for harassing and stopped sustaining supports that are so common.
Caitlyn - another favorite of mine, especially combined with a cc support like Taric or Leona. Support stuns, Caitlyn drops a trap behind them, in a panic they run into the trap --- damage for 4 seconds, dead.
Vayne - I like to play a lot of skill shot champs like Morgana, Blitz, and Nid ... and I find going against Vayne is really annoying with her tumble. Her damage output is awesome with those silver bullets and her cc'ing ulti is nice -- i ate playing against Vaynes, they get my respect.
Ashe - her damage needs to be increased a little, but overall i really like all of her slows and her ulti is awesome.
Draven - i have seen some good Dravens really dominate, but I have seen a lot more that are really bad -- not to mention he is an easy adc to counter.
Tristana - I can't play her well, but people who do crush with her ... but that is a very select few
Sivir - a great pusher, but underwhelming in a team fight
Varus - if your team needs more cc, he is a good carry to get ... then again, your team shouldn't be buliding with the plan that your carry needs to do the cc'ing also.
Urgot -- seems very underplayed - a difficult champ to play, but I remember when he first came out there were quite a few very good ones.
Twitch -- haven't seen one carry yet

Kranberries

12-24-2012

The only thing i have against this list is i would have switched the scores for mf and kog, because kog is more of a late game adc compared to mf.

C2K123

12-24-2012

I think a lot of the "weaker" adcs are considered that because they require a certain skill or playstyle. Take Sivir for instance. I love her gameplay. She has a great cancel (E), a nice farm ability(W), a decent damage ability (Q), and a great teamfight ability (R). And her passive allows you to chase fleeing enemies to finish them off. If you know how to manage these abilities, you can do some serious damage Sivir. I recall watching that pro tournament in Singapore and the ADC player on MYM just obliterated teams with Sivir.

Then I can look at Vayne, which is not my playstyle and I admit I'm poor with her, and say she just isn't good enough (which would be wrong because good Vayne players take over matches). She can turn games on their heads though when in the hands of someone that relates to her gameplay.

And finally, Ez's popularity is probably do to how forgiving he is to play. He has a built in short CD flash that can get you out of bad position and ganks, and since a mistake in the bottom lane is harder to correct than a mistake in any other lane, it is favorable choose something safe and reliable. As stated, Ez doesn't get to the damage as some of the other ADCs. But being a carry, he gets enough to do the job in late game.

TL;DR version: Ranged ADCs are roughly around the same level, but in the end skill and gameplay reference decide who will be the best in any given game.

footfoe

12-24-2012

Ezreal
Cait
Kog
Graves
Vayne
Corki
the rest

in that order.