Ask Karma

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Duchess

12-24-2012

"I give my apologies for the my great absence. And with my return, I give my greetings to all, and we shall continue with our businesses, whatever it may be, though I request that my personal boundaries to remain undisputed by less sensible matters."

((We'll set it up in Karma's patio, as oldie Karma has at her tea shop, but letters arrive there. If anyone would like to see her I.C-ly, you'll have to send a letter asking for a personal visit. Sorry if my intro sucks, especially without Namaste on it >.> just running Karma to get some background on my O.C, but I'll blend into her personality in due time ;D. Also, if you would like to have some tea and refreshments, visit oldie Karma's tea shop thread, unless you're Dr Mundo. Max 4 patio visitors at once.))

((People currently visiting: Udyr and Dr Mundo
Pending visitors: Izah Marx
Sona
Esenine

People allowed to visit without permission: Dr Mundo))

Shiyunava

12-24-2012

Sends a letter for permisson to meet with The Duchess and thinks of questions to ask.

Emperor Titus

12-24-2012

Admiral Titus Flavius sends a letter to Karma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cosmic admiral
Breakfast of champions?

And what is your opinion on Bandle City?

Ask The Duchess

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
Sends a letter for permisson to meet with The Duchess and thinks of questions to ask.
See the Duchess at any time when it suits you.

-Jiao Ling

((generic name is generic xP))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Admiral Titus Flavius sends a letter to Karma.
I expected that such question would come early. I start my day with a platter of fruits and vegetables, accompanied by rice and tea. It is a simple meal, but I frown upon making my cooks struggle and wake up early in the morning to make me a meal.

Shiyunava

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Duchess View Post
See the Duchess at any time when it suits you.

-Jiao Ling

((generic name is generic xP))
Walks up to Karma with a warm friendly smile and asks for a cup of tea "I know you own a tea shop and all, but whats your favorite kind of tea?" She asks kindly, "Is it hard to contol spirit bond?"

AODRG

12-24-2012

A letter arrives for the duchess, stamped with a clearly forged Demacian label

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Letter of Randomness
Dear Duchess Karma,

I would like it very much like to have an enlightened discussion with you, given the opportunity. May I come speak with you, should you not be too busy of course.

-Sammantha Remia, Ionian Healer

AskUdyr

12-24-2012

Duchess.

How have you fared? It has been quite some time.

Ask The Duchess

12-24-2012

((Darnit, I missed that Bandle City part!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiyunava View Post
Walks up to Karma with a warm friendly smile and asks for a cup of tea "I know you own a tea shop and all, but whats your favorite kind of tea?" She asks kindly, "Is it hard to contol spirit bond?"
"Though it seems that I may favour a kind of tea by drinking it often, I can never have a favourite." Karma states as she pours a cup of citrus tea for Shiyunava, and sips one from her own already poured into cup, "Moving on, my spirit bond is only difficult to control for when I restrain an enemy with it, since their predictability varies from summoner to summoner, and mind to mind, and I myself must shift my focus almost constantly to keep them, but it is easier with allies, for that their summoners inform me of their next actions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
A letter arrives for the duchess, stamped with a clearly forged Demacian label
There is no reply to the letter, since it has been thrown away by Jiao Ling, for forgery, and following the order of Karma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Duchess.

How have you fared? It has been quite some time.
It has indeed been a vast amount of time, Monk of Hirana, I have fared well with the knowledge that the well being of our land is secured once more from piracies and invasions. How about you? I trust that you also fare well?

Shiyunava

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Duchess View Post
"Though it seems that I may favour a kind of tea by drinking it often, I can never have a favourite." Karma states as she pours a cup of citrus tea for Shiyunava, and sips one from her own already poured into cup, "Moving on, my spirit bond is only difficult to control for when I restrain an enemy with it, since their predictability varies from summoner to summoner, and mind to mind, and I myself must shift my focus almost constantly to keep them, but it is easier with allies, for that their summoners inform me of their next actions.
"That's interesting to know." She takes a sip of tea that was poured and enjoys it. "If you could ask a summoner a question, what would it be?"

Dear Zed

12-25-2012

[Bah! The shadows require no invitation!]

As if stepping forth from behind a misty veil, Zed emerges from the shadows and into the Enlightened One's domain. A cold, calculating aura seems to radiate from the dark ninja as he enters.

"Duchess Karma...I dare say that at last meeting you face to face could narrowly be considered an honor. I would ask naught of you but this? In the views of Ionia's leading members and nobility, what views are granted to the Order of Shadows? From the Kinkou I would expect naught but hatred and loathing, but the masterminds of Ionia themselves..."