Move while dancing or.. dance while moving?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarsCollective

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

What title says. Lately Ive heard a couple of friends who claim to have seen in game people who can dance (/d) and move at the same time.

The first time I heard it I told them it was probably a bug like the "flashy ryze" which happened (not sure if it still happens?) sometimes when servers were lagged and you could see ryzes jumping like if they had infinite Flash and sometimes they'd also be invincible.

So as I know if I type /d and move it cancels the dance, and if you are moving and type /d it cancels the movement, then I figured it would be a similar bug like ryze's that happened only when servers were lagged.

However, these past days Ive heard this more and more and with different champs, shaco breakdancing all over a lane, singeds, vlads, gangplanks, etc etc just dancing while moving around, and then when my friends ask them how do they do it they say "secret" so Im guessing it wasnt a bug after all.

So, does anyone know about this? Is this actually possible, to move while dancing or is it just a bug? And if it isnt a bug, then how?

Cyresea

10-15-2010

Pretty sure it's just a visual bug on your end. They see themselves moving normally.

Bloodpaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyresea View Post
Pretty sure it's just a visual bug on your end. They see themselves moving normally.
This. I see the dancing movement quite often, its fun to watch :P

JohnPetrucci

10-15-2010

happens at the start of games... i think it has something to do with the first time you view a champion model in a particular game... dunno how it works

midiout

10-15-2010

I saw an Olaf do this once, I was in a bush and he dancewalked past through the fog of war. I couldnt help buy burst out laughing.

KinneyDrae

10-15-2010

Just wait until you see a Garen come out of the bush with his arms straight out, his legs not moving, and his sword floating next to him....getting chased by that is hard because you're laughing too much....

MarsCollective

10-17-2010

:P

So it's just a visual bug not really a "secret" as the people claim it to be?

On another note I hope I get this bug on Vlad's hardstyle/shuffle lol

Avisto

10-17-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsHxrCeDq1U

Not a bug, it's skill.

killd0zer

10-17-2010

i have to say

seeing warwick thriller dance while moving is pretty sweet