Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Art] Fizzlesticks - Fizz skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yes, not a full body shot, just meant to be an avatar, really. But the things I changed from the older ideas are apparent from this one.

Two older designs that I didn't quite like really.
580415 594476

So this is an idea I've had for a while, and I went through a few designs (this one being the most recent of which). Basically, it would be a Halloween-themed Fizz skin reminiscent of Fiddlesticks, but not really quite a mash-up between the two.

What I figured was Fiddlesticks was a mutated clone of Fizz that may have been the cause of Fizz's people's disappearance.

Physical Appearance:
-Light blue-ish/turquoise eyes.
-Orange cloth around the neck.
-Light blue markings, tentacle suction cups.
-Darker markings around eyes/forehead.
-Scythe instead of trident
-Ultimate is a giant crow instead of a shark.
-Crows can appear in character animations.

Passive: Nimble Scarefish
(Innate): Fizzle's dexterity allows him to perpetually ignore unit collision and take 4 / 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 reduced physical damage from autoattacks.

Q: Piercing Strike
(Active): Fizzle dashes a fixed distance in the direction of his target, dealing his total attack damage as physical damage plus additional magic damage to it. The ability will also apply on-hit effects.

Fizzle will dash forward, piercing through enemies with the dull side of his scythe.

W: Seastone Scythe

E: Tricky/Trickster
(Active): Fizzle hops onto his scythe in a nearby location, becoming untargetable for 0.75 seconds and gaining the ability to use Trickster before the effect ends.

If Fizzle does not use it, he will slam the ground below him, dealing magic damage and slowing nearby enemies for 2 seconds.

(Active): Fizzle hops off from his scythe to a nearby location, dealing magic damage to nearby enemies in a smaller area than Tricky. This ability will not slow enemies.

R: Chum the Earth
(Active): Fizzle throws a fish in a line that will bind itself onto the first enemy champion it hits. If it doesn't hit an enemy champion it will stay on an area, and it will stick to the first enemy champion that walks into the area. The champion that has the fish attached will be slowed.

Regardless of position, after 1.5 seconds, a crow will come down from the skies to scavenge the fish, dealing magic damage, knocking up the target, knocking back all other enemies within the area from the center and slowing all enemies in the area for 1.5 seconds

"Like fish in a barrel."
"Let the rivers run red."
"Your time has come."
"You might as well give up now."
"Fear me."
"You'll sleep with the fishes."
If attacked within 1 second of not being seen:

"No one will stop me."
"They'll never catch me."
"They can't hide from me."
"Don't bother."
"No mercy. No regrets."
"Let's make a splash."
"Blub blub blub."

Fizzle will 'creep' while he's in bushes, motioning like Fiddlesticks.

"I sure hope you're not intentionally feeding..."
"You must be on a diet... Emphasis on 'die.'"
"I'll swim in a river of your blood."
"May the rats eat your eyes."
Fizz sits down and uses his scythe to etch the closest enemy champion to him onto the ground, dead and hanging from a noose.

After killing an enemy:
"Reap time."

"Hope you like fish sticks!"
"Is that a fish in your pocket, or are you just terrified to see me?"
Fizzle throws a fish that can bind to enemies, spins around them a few times, then lands under their foot, exploding into fish guts.
"Ooh, barracuda!"

Overly drawn out cackle.
Maniacal laugh
If done quickly in succession:
He'll then stop responding if you try to make him laugh more until a certain period of time.

Upon using Seastone Scythe
"Your death will be slow and painful."
"You can run...but you'll still die."

Upon using Tricky
"Trick...or trick?"
When near an enemy:
"Wanna know my favorite season...?"

Upon using Chum the Earth
"Have you heard?"
"Never underestimate the power of The Great Crow."

"Come on! Dance with me! Dance the dance of death!"
Crows swarm around Fizzle as he dances.

Fizzle picks at his teeth with his scythe.
Fizzle plays fetch with a crow.
Fizzle growls impatiently.
Fizzle falls asleep and snores.

Upon death
"I'll...be back..."
"No, this isn't happening..."
"What am I fighting for?!"

Unique Encounters (upon kill/death):
With other Fizzlesticks/Fizz: "Only if the fins touch..."
With Fizz: Fizzle: "Fishing time...:
With Fizz: Fizz: "Die, monster..."
With Ahri: "I heard you like tentacles..."
With Ezreal: "I guess you're not Ezreal as it gets after all."
With Nasus "I've got a master's degree in kickin' Nasus"
With Renekton "I could use a new pair of boots..."
With Rengar "You'll make a fine rug..."
With Volibear "How awfully unbearable..."

When an enemy champ who has killed you more times than you've killed them uses a taunt on you, it will "Russell" your Jimmies (giving you the passive "Jimmies Rustled&quot, causing crows to swarm around you and caw angrily for a few seconds. If insulter is within 300 range, and you taunt him or her, crows will swarm around and follow him or her for 10 seconds. Does not reveal champions in fog of war or stealthed.

If you taunt while your Jimmies are rustled, your quote will be "I guess even losers can win sometimes..."

As with Fizz, Fizzle's ult can 'devour' small champions, such as yordles and Fizz himself if it lands the killing blow. The corpse will be carried off in the crow's talons.

Also, if you have any suggestions/complaints, feel free to make them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reap time...

That's awfully sexual, Helen.