(Guide) Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sekita

11-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reignn View Post
If you build manamune, don't play MF. You make all the good MF's look bad when you do. Stacking high damage early game rather then AS or manamune nets a higher value from double up and your W gives enough AS to make you hit like a truck. If you want AS, build a madreds for the effect AS, AD and slight armor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Pan View Post
Manamune is a bad item to get

Yea sure.. 26/1/1 and 6/1/13 are horrible horrible for MF with a manamune. >.> You don't have to build the mune early, just the tear. You can then go into the straight dmg dealing items and build the Mune for once the laning phase ends. You can do a LOT of DU + Rain with 1000 extra mana JUST from the tear.

Shin˘by

11-28-2010

I havent been playing her much since the nerf, and I bought the new secret agent skin too lol... she's hott!... but, she's still definitely amazing, I just havent gotten a chance to mess with her and upate this guide.. alot has changed since I wrote this, the way I play her, etc... manamune is still not a bad item for her, period... manamune + bloodthirster = infinitely away from base until you need to buy basically, but IE is still absolutely needed.. i mean cmon, she IS a phys carry, but she is mana intensive, and golem buff is way better on your mage, so the extra mana from manamune keeps her using abilities during long team fights and pushes

thunion

12-23-2010

Quote:
phantom dancers are good vs yi/xin/tryn/etc
were good..no more dodge

Shin˘by

12-23-2010

well clearly.. lol... i havent been playing her much since the nerf + new patch (item changes) so i havent really gotten a chance to update this... 1 note for sure though, last whisper is now amazing for her (if team is stacking armor of course)

SC2Raptor

12-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin˘by View Post

ITEMS

from this point, you should allow your lane teammates to push the tower alone, while you go shop.. you should have plenty of gold by now. my personal preference usually, if im going back at this point (at 3/0/x) is boots1 + tear of the goddess (eventually leading into manamune). i love my early tear so i can stack my mana pool early so i have no problems later on going oom right before/during a team fight/chase... nothing sucks worse then chasing a 1-hit-from-death champ and not having mana for a make it rain to slow them, or a double up off the last minion to get that killing blow... i almost ALWAYS build manamune first for this reason, b/c by the time you're 18, if this is the only +dmg item you have, you will be sitting at about 140ish dmg from just this, but by then, you should have bf sword built into something (IE, BC, BT - personal preference pending here)
U
I stopped reading once I read "tear of the goddess". Oh em gee, are you one of those kids who gets exhaust on MF? It's more important to last hit as MF than spam abilities like a nub with Lux. Have you ever laned mid vs an Ashe with lifesteal? Try it sometime, kiddo. You won't do any damage to her, she'll focus on last hitting, slow you (which drops your speed by about..80-115? I hate playing vs Ashe as you can see), then last hit all the minions she just dropped to 25% HP. Manumune, leave it to the nubs who play Sivir, okay? MF is a more late-game focused champion if you ask me. Sure, she can harass, but in a 1v1 vs teemo/ashe/many other carries, she dies too quickly. She gets stunned, blinded, poisoned, or think about Akali. What's extra mana going to do vs Akali? No, if you see her once, you want to crit and do damage. Get IE and LW. She needs to stay alive, it's easy to be MF and stay 1/0/1 for 10-15 minutes. Feed up! Late game then, when you have attack speed from W, damage/crit from IE, and armourpen/damage from LW then you can hurt people and get quad-kills. I would know, I've gone 2/2/3 once as MF for the first 20 minutes. Ended with 23/2/3. It isn't that hard, and yes, I'm being honest lol. Anyways, MF needs a buff, lemme know if you agree with me there.

HardToFindAName

01-02-2011

I just got a 12/0/13 with mf
Thx for the guide, I already pretty much knew what I'd get, but this helped refresh my memory with her ^^

Shin˘by

01-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2Raptor View Post
I stopped reading once I read "tear of the goddess". Oh em gee, are you one of those kids who gets exhaust on MF? It's more important to last hit as MF than spam abilities like a nub with Lux. Have you ever laned mid vs an Ashe with lifesteal? Try it sometime, kiddo. You won't do any damage to her, she'll focus on last hitting, slow you (which drops your speed by about..80-115? I hate playing vs Ashe as you can see), then last hit all the minions she just dropped to 25% HP. Manumune, leave it to the nubs who play Sivir, okay? MF is a more late-game focused champion if you ask me. Sure, she can harass, but in a 1v1 vs teemo/ashe/many other carries, she dies too quickly. She gets stunned, blinded, poisoned, or think about Akali. What's extra mana going to do vs Akali? No, if you see her once, you want to crit and do damage. Get IE and LW. She needs to stay alive, it's easy to be MF and stay 1/0/1 for 10-15 minutes. Feed up! Late game then, when you have attack speed from W, damage/crit from IE, and armourpen/damage from LW then you can hurt people and get quad-kills. I would know, I've gone 2/2/3 once as MF for the first 20 minutes. Ended with 23/2/3. It isn't that hard, and yes, I'm being honest lol. Anyways, MF needs a buff, lemme know if you agree with me there.
maybe you should learn to read entire threads since usually people post updates... troll elsewhere please and thank you... the manamune build was when it first came out, and it was actually really nice, just not necessary...