Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Garena!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jehu713

11-27-2009

So, I have a question..
Is League of Legends in Garena?
I mean, I'm new to the game but my friends who play dotA has garenas and they've been mentioning it to me over and over again and I dont know if LoL has/or in Garena.

Deadly Paradox1

11-27-2009

What would be the point of having it in Garena? There's no LAN function in LoL and playing over LAN would limit the matchmaker's pool of players.

mermin

11-27-2009

learn what garena does first plz

Aeonus

11-27-2009

Interesting concept...Ummm however I must wonder why LoL would be usable in it considering LoL is more MMO type genre with no REAL game path executable just a launcher program to access RIOT's servers.

Jehu713

11-27-2009

Ah.. Okay...
Sorry for the stupidity.

Thank you, though, for replying.

thorneaxe

07-17-2010

garena has a bad reputation in SEA. they (garena) have already advertised lol but you still can't play it on garena. riot blocked us since feb and it took them almost 6 mos. to get to this point and getting such a company with a bad track record.i believe that riot has made a bad decision getting garena =(

EmissaryShadow

Recruiter

07-17-2010

LoL will be tied to Garena in the South East Asia area but thats all
https://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=169187