Christmas Icons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roxxs

12-23-2012

I am getting very upset. I sent 2 friends riot points and I'm not getting the summoner icon for it. Now it's not like I did it just for the icon. But I mean there is no reason to say you will give them out and don't. And before people ask. I've sent at least 2 different posts on their customer service thing asking about it and no response.

Has any one else gotten this problem too? I'm really curious.

StyleKrong

12-24-2012

Exact same problem here.

Glorious Hunter

12-24-2012

This has been all over the threads. And Riot has yet to respond go any of them. My suggestion just give up about it. I learnes my lesson from this tho.

StyleKrong

12-24-2012

Finally found a response to the issue, indicating that icons will be manually distributed at some point during or after the holidays. Hopefully this means people with glitched icons will still have access to the Shopkeeper icon as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Hi guys,

With the very high number of gifts going out, the autoreward system for Summoner icons periodically gets a little hitched up. In some cases it may take 72 hours or more for the system to properly update your account. Once the icon has been assigned, it may not be immediately visible as accessible on your account. Took correct this, you can try:

1. Make sure you've played at least 1 matchmade game.
2. Try logging out and relogging in to your account.

If you're still missing your Summoner icon (and it looks like most of you did this already, but if not) please make sure you submit a ticket to Riot Support and they will be able to manually review your account. Please note that, again due to the volume, tickets for Summoner icons may take longer than usual to be processed.