Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1500 Jungler LF 5's Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

entr9py

12-23-2012

As the title states I am looking for a 5's team, 18+ is preferred as I am 21. I have a fair sized champion pool and really enjoy the theory-crafting aspect of this game and trying new things. When playing in a 5's environment I also tend to take a leadership role in the sense that I will be vocal about dragon timers, barons, I will be asking about wards and I will be watching the map and trying to make plays as well as taking objectives.

I am looking for a team that can move forward from a loss and not be cocky and trollish while winning. I am also looking to build off of every game we play regardless of the outcome and build chemistry as a team. I would also prefer to not play with people that constantly DC, have roommates going ham in the background, or any sort of **** that is very annoying to listen to.

If you actually took the time to read that and are looking for a jungler add me (entr9py) and we'll play some games. Thanks.

entr9py

12-24-2012

I be losing elo's, save me!

Lifeboats

12-24-2012

Add me in game if you would.

entr9py

12-26-2012

done.

b00mp

entr9py

12-26-2012

bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump

entr9py

12-27-2012

hoy hoy hoy

entr9py

12-27-2012

good morning. shall we game?

entr9py

12-27-2012

derp

entr9py

12-28-2012

b00mp

Arthius

12-28-2012

did u delete me?