Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CHO GATH is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zouave321

11-27-2009

since all the noobs like to complain about heroes, i will complain too !
why cho gath ulti is so overpowered ??? i mean 800 damage wtf it's the ulti wich does the most damage in the game cho gath is no a magician !!!! he's a tank !
and WTFF cooldown 45 SEC ?? WTFFF yea hes way overpowered and WTTTTTF IT INCREASE HEALTH TOO ??? WTF WTF OP OP
so now i pick him every game, but last game, all the ennemy team had +magic resist to counter my ulti, like 300+ MR, i was sad because my ulti did... 800 DAMAGE WTF WTF WTF ULTI OF CHOGATH DOESNT CARE OF MAGIC RESISTANCE ??? WTF WTF VERY OVEROPWERED MAN WAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOO BEST DAMAGE BEST COOLDOWN FOR BEST INCREASING HEALTH FOR DOESNT CARE ENNEMY RESISTANCE WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

next week, my opinion for cheated hemerdinger

Changief

11-27-2009

Ults that do more damage than Cho'gath

Veigar
Ryze
Nunu
Fiddlesticks
Gangplank
Annie
Anivia
Twitch

And if you discredit any of these as to not be as powerful as cho's. Then I still leave Nunu as the undisputed highest Damaging ult evar. at level 16 (rank 3 of the ulti) Absolute Zero does about 1600 damage or more.

IMSavior

11-27-2009

Quote:
Changief:
Ults that do more damage than Cho'gath

Veigar
Ryze
Nunu
Fiddlesticks
Gangplank
Annie
Anivia
Twitch

And if you discredit any of these as to not be as powerful as cho's. Then I still leave Nunu as the undisputed highest Damaging ult evar. at level 16 (rank 3 of the ulti) Absolute Zero does about 1600 damage or more.

all of those ultis depend on a lot of factors :P

i know op was trolling BUT

veigar - insane less dmg against low / no mana people
ryze - only gg dmg if you are alone (in team battles is does a lot less to each person)
nunu - stuns / snares / movements stop it + you can run out of it
fiddle - easy to outrun, only does good dmg if you are inside it the whole time..and if you are you deserve to take the damage

gang - seriously 100% luck based
annie - yes her ulti is damn strong esp if energized
anivia - run out etc costs insane mana / sec
twitch - can take out whole teams, bu if they are stupid enough to group up against a twitch with ulti going..deserve to die. its extremely easy to dodge etc idk why you even put him on the list

this is of course talking about pure damage and not usefulness of the spells

if in terms of power you mean usefulness then GP ulti and CM ulti are high on the list

gp ulti usually makes everyone run for the hills and cm is just insane

QonnectioN

11-27-2009

lrn2Tryn. 60%+ crit chance, 1.52 attack speed, hitting for 1k a hit and thats not even using any skills. I JUST LOVE TRYN SO AWESOMEZOMGBBQSAUCEWTFFORTHEHORDE

IEatBabies

Recruiter

11-27-2009

Cho has pure damage, it's a counter to Morgana's black shield. Cho is actually listed as a mage stat wise and thus has disabling AOEs that do decent damage. He's tanky, thus he has a pop up.

Not too hard to figure him out really. If all you're doing is feasting people and winning games you are playing against bad people. Keep winning and see if you can keep that strategy.

Tekman

11-27-2009

Nomnomnomnomnom

GNOY

11-28-2009

Quote:
Tekman:
Nomnomnomnomnom

This pretty much sums up my opinion too.

Radec

11-28-2009

He's almost unkillable. Also sets up most team kills and can win most 1on1s.

Perfectly balanced.

Leded

11-28-2009

i've kind of seen both extremes, either Cho gets 25+ killing blows in a game and completely steam rolls all the competition or he bombs big time and gets ganked. so long as Cho stays with a group and keeps on landing his kill stealing feast he can reach "unkillable" status.
personally there should be a cool off on that grow thing like if he doesn't stack another feast on it within a certain times he loses a grow

Rectal Necrosis

Recruiter

11-28-2009

Lets not forget a rigged gold card from twisted fate will stun cho'gath in his place, then with twisted fate's incredibly low cool down time he can keep dishing out gold cards and keep poor cho'gath stunned for all eternity.

People need to stop bitching about OP characters. There are about three characters I hate with a passion and that's Evelynn, ashe, and ryze. However I do not complain or claim they are OP (despite Ashe's pain in the ass long range crit), I simply learn to counter it. If you don't want cho' eating you I suggest you hide behind Teemo, he looks much more appealing to eat.