Diana or Zed for carrying out of Bronze?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omega Malu

04-06-2013

Which one would be easier to carry games with?

Wheazle

04-06-2013

For bronze, Diana. I just like Diana so I'm Biased.

Brinzy

04-06-2013

Diana. A strong Zed will smash pretty much any champ in the game 1v1 if he has a gold advantage, but Diana can decimate entire teams if she has that same advantage.

Aean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

I'd say Diana, because she is tanky enough you don't screw over your team if you get focused.

Mtn Dewcalypse

04-06-2013

zed is broken

CVonStauffenberg

04-06-2013

Zed's got more damage, with less utility, his combo's trickier, but his Q is easier to land. If you want an easy champ to learn, go Zed. If you want more utility, like an AoE point-blank knockup/ministun and a shield, pick Diana. If you're bad with skillshots, definitely pick Zed. Diana's Q is a ***** to land on anyone intelligent enough to walk forward.

The SoulEmperor

04-06-2013

Zed is high skill base. U should be out of Bronze in no time if u have the skill to play him well, otherwise he would be your ticket to Bronze 5.

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2013

Zed is harder to play. Play Diana

regularguy3

4 Weeks Ago

Zed has an overall really good kit he can go untargetable ranged harass even though hes melee and a bit of cc so hes less likely to be bullied out in the laning phase. DIANA ON THE OTHER HAND well she has a **** pre 6 she runs on mana so you cant spam as much as zed but in turn she doesnt take as much skill tbh I find syndra really good to carry ( I have yet to carry myself out elo hell) since assassins arent meant to carry

Fizz Main

4 Weeks Ago

If its bronze, either one can work. Just kill farm your opponent until he goes Afk or his team rages at him and from then on the game's over.