Vote LoL in the Golden Joystick Awards, get a Bonus Rune Page!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeatB1ade

10-16-2010

I voted and still have not received anything. Is there a certain time when it will be posted to the accounts?

Pulsative

10-17-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatB1ade View Post
I voted and still have not received anything. Is there a certain time when it will be posted to the accounts?
I'm going to tell you a secret, don't tell this to anyone else! If you read the first post, you notice that they say you get bonus rune page IF they win the competition. So all you can do is wait now and hope they win it. And remember, this is a secret, don't tell anyone that they can actually read posts!

Gamer Knight

10-17-2010

Done! Here's what they say I voted:

"Thanks for voting in the 28th annual Golden Joystick winners, we’ll be announcing the winners on the 30th October. "

So I am wondering if we would get the free rune page once Riot wins (& hope so) on the 30 Oct. Also as a suggestion, how about giving some free IP so that we can buy a new champ? (6300 IP as I have Lux in mind). So it would help if all the members can benefit with more IP.

Good luck, Riot.

bargath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-17-2010

I voted the first time you posted it. a rune page would be just what the doctor ordered!

bargath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-17-2010

I love how people are wondering how they get their rune page. Does anyone actually read? It says in the post. "If we win the award everyone gets a rune page!" Read before spamming children!

GoE Don Broleone

10-17-2010

Just voted, can't wait to see League of Legends as a winner for the best OGotY!

Daleth

10-17-2010

Done and Done

Raze and Raise

10-17-2010

did u say u were turning it up to 11?

Bufframpton

10-17-2010

Where??? I cant seem to find under what category league of legends is in, even though i have scanned them all atleast 5 times over.

diinoFAYCE

10-17-2010

I would like a free Rune page yes!