Mirror Match-up Stories.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

Last night, some friends convinced me to play with them normal 3v3 at like 2 in the morning. Note I don't play Twisted Treeline too often. So I picked Singed, because I love Singed. Right.

Singed/Sona/Olaf v Singed/Kog'Maw/Vladmir.

...Very strange comps but it was 2 AM so I gave the other two the role of Fortify turret babysitters.

Do you have any idea how epic a Singed v Singed fight is? Especially when we used largely the same.. exact.. build?

Picture that for an hour straight.

"FLING" "RYLAI POISON TRAIL" "ADHESIVE" "FLING" "RYLAI POISON TRAIL" "ULTIMATE" "FLING" "ADHESIVE" POISON TRAIL CIRCLE" "AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN" "AN ENEMY HAS BEEN SLAIN" "DOUBLE KILL" "AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN" "FLING" "POISON TRAIL" "ADHESIVE" "POISON TRAIL" "YOUR TURRET HAS BEEN DESTROYED" "AN ENEMY TURRET HAS BEEN DESTROYED" "FLING" "RYLAI POISON TRAIL" "ADHESIVE" "FLING" "RYLAI POISON TRAIL" "ULTIMATE" "FLING" "ADHESIVE" POISON TRAIL CIRCLE" "AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN" "AN ENEMY HAS BEEN SLAIN" "DOUBLE KILL" "AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN" "FLING" "POISON TRAIL" "ADHESIVE" "POISON TRAIL" "FLING" "RYLAI POISON TRAIL" "ADHESIVE" "FLING" "RYLAI POISON TRAIL" "ULTIMATE" "FLING" "ADHESIVE" POISON TRAIL CIRCLE" "AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN" "AN ENEMY HAS BEEN SLAIN" "DOUBLE KILL" "AN ALLY HAS BEEN SLAIN" "FLING" "POISON TRAIL" "ADHESIVE" "POISON TRAIL" "AN ENEMY TURRET HAS BEEN DESTROYED"

At one point we both could've just walked into the enemy base and destroyed everything but didn't largely on the ground we'd negate one-another and start fighting again for a ridiculous amount of time.

Not had fun like that in quite a while.

Mantheon

10-15-2010

I was playing Ashe against another Ashe mid last night.

In one of the team fights, we were both at about 200 HP towards the end of the fight. We both saw each other, and quickly right clicked each other.

Ashe has slain Ashe!
Ashe has slain Ashe!

Silent Stryke

10-15-2010

Twas a Pantheon mirror match-up, and I was running my usually Tanktheon hybrid build. My team saw pantheon farming at top so we decided to gank him, however, I accidentally stepped a tad bit too far out and he saw me... So I didn't move, amd we sat there starring at each other for a solid 30 secs. My team was in the bush 5 yards away, so I wasn't too concerned. Then he taunted me, and I taunted back, then all he'll broke loose, and he jumps me, Warwick jumps me, Annie bear stuns me, and their whole team is on me... I got murdered in seconds, but wait, I've got revive, and they blew all their abilities on me, my team jump them, I jump in and we ace them and then proceed to win,

Kinney

10-15-2010

I've been in a lot of TF vs TF matchups that basically turned into a mapwide grudge match.

Haelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

Twisted Fate v Twisted Fate is hilarious.