Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Emily, the vengeful possession

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicopnas

12-24-2012

Quote:
After thinking for a little, I have some specific clarification questions/ideas for you:

1) Her passive might want to have a wider variety of enemies to activate on. Mainly because you aren't going to be fighting champtions in melee very often. Maybe make it work against any enemy with a debuff?

2) Her W is nifty and goes well with her passive, but it seems limited to me. Maybe armor and Magic resist? regardless, it's a nice ability.

3) Her ult needs some more detail. How is travel time worked out? And, where are the champions pulled together?

a) Maybe on the first champion hit? That might allow some interesting counter-play. It would go sideways if that champion flashed over a wall, thus pulling their team to safety. :P But as you said, only when the ult is reactivated do they pull together.

b) I would not chose having them pull to Emily herself. That would be stupid overpowered.

c) To a chosed location with a range from the first enemy champion hit? So you cast R, then select a location, thus reactivating the ult, making the champions pull together. This doesn't work in my mind either because what is making them go to that location??? It doesn't make sense. It could be balanced, but it would be a BIG stretch.

d) Make them pull to the middle enemy champion hit? No, now I'm just reaching for ideas. This isn't a good idea imo either.

4) She has about as many CC abilities as Leona. Meaning, she is probably going to have some crazy long cooldowns for her W, E, and especially her ult. Just keep that in mind.

But again, AWESOME concept art and ability concepts!!!!! I'm going to keep an eye on this to see where this goes!!!

Thanks a lot for your feedback, ParinoidPanda, all your sugestions made a lot of sense, as for her Ult, my idea was actually pulling all the enemys unto the first enemy she hit, just like you said.
Yeah, I thought of her as a Jungler or Top lane player, but mostly imo she belongs in the jungle rsrs.
Again, thanks a lot for the feedback, let's see if we can get this to Riot, so please it would be great if you could link this to your fellow summoners rsrs.

Fist bump from Brazil.

Nicolas

ParinoidPanda

12-24-2012

I recommend adding a stat section showing base stats and start theorizing balanced stats for her spells. Also, there is no guarantee that riot must look at this design. But there's nothing discouraging fleshing out a working champion!

You got to build a full champ to show proof of viability. I think this has potential!

nicopnas

12-24-2012

yeah, I know that there is no guarantee Riot will look at it but a couple more views and comments won't hurt it's chances.
again, thanks a lot for the feedback, I'll gather as much info I can get in the foruns and redo the char to suit what most people agree on.

cheers,

Nicolas

nicopnas

12-25-2012

I was thinking... Aristocrat Emily and Voodoo Emily. what you guys think of these for skins?

Granmarfunk

12-25-2012

Whickid design.

Q W and E dont really synergise and W is similar to vaynes silver bolts and E is like Khazix's burst cone attack
maybe rethink the skills a bit more, change button stacks to some different effect like linking them and sharing damage you take with them or something
i dunno, drawn and designed well but no synergy and skills that are seen in league already

nicopnas

12-26-2012

Thanks a lot for the feedback, Gran. I'm trying to get as many sugestions as possible on her, then I'll rewrite the whole thing, but I'd like to keep her "spirit". a really like your idea of the buttons linking her to an enemy perhaps giving some more life steal or returning a portion of the damage.
as I sad up there, for the next time I rewrite her skills I'll probably bring some skins for her too, hehe.

Cheers!

nicopnas

12-27-2012

in the Brazilian forum, people are really enjoying this champ, they sugested her ultimate should have a reduced stun for about 1 sec, or instead of the stun, silencing all enemys hit for about 1.5. any thoughts on that?

cheers.

nicopnas

12-28-2012

nobody else?

ParinoidPanda

12-31-2012

Thousand pardons. Holidays here in the US. Haven't forgotten!

nicopnas

01-08-2013

been on holydays too. I've seen we've got near 1k views, that's amazing, hope you guys keep the interest