Emily, the vengeful possession

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nicopnas

12-22-2012

Hello everybody, I thought this one up as a tanky jungler or top lane champion, what do you guys think?
the JPG is for whoever just want to see her and the PDF tells the Lore and the skills.
hope to get your feedback.

Thanks.

Nicolas

nicopnas

12-23-2012

250 views yet nobody sad anything, come on guys, a little support for your fellow from Brazil?

Moby the White

12-23-2012

did you draw/make this?

Overall I like it, I think you need to proofread for errors. It seems like a really cool champ and the abilities are quite unique. Some numbers would be great in determining their balance.

Your lore seemed a tad anti-thematic, I believe giving Emily the motivation of joining the league in order to find a way to return to her original body would better suit the story arc you have established. Her current path to victory seems unwarranted. However, I felt that you established a well thought out tone and managed to tell you story quite well despite the spelling and grammar errors that I caught.

nicopnas

12-23-2012

thanks a lot, mate. yeah a did all the drawing myself. I'm a product designer having a bit of fun with creating characters.
thanks for the heads up on the Lore, I like your idea of returning to a human body as motivation. and also thanks for the grammar tips, I'll try to run it again with an english teacher
Would very much appreciate if you could link this champ for some of your friends that might like it too.

Thanks again.

Nicolas

Moby the White

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicopnas View Post
thanks a lot, mate. yeah a did all the drawing myself. I'm a product designer having a bit of fun with creating characters.
thanks for the heads up on the Lore, I like your idea of returning to a human body as motivation. and also thanks for the grammar tips, I'll try to run it again with an english teacher
Would very much appreciate if you could link this champ for some of your friends that might like it too.

Thanks again.

Nicolas
I will do that. I'd gladly review and revise it for you if you wish. My only request is that if I ever would need a concept art you'd be willing to consider taking on one of my concepts and drawing something for it...

nicopnas

12-24-2012

Quote:
I will do that. I'd gladly review and revise it for you if you wish. My only request is that if I ever would need a concept art you'd be willing to consider taking on one of my concepts and drawing something for it...
sure thing, mate. but as I sad, I am a designer here in Brazil, and sometimes find myself "tangled" (sorry for the pun) in the middle of a lot of work. but whenever you needa hand with a char illustration just give me a heads up.

thanks again.

Nicolas

Moby the White

12-24-2012

You are currently featured

nicopnas

12-24-2012

Cheers, Moby! hope I can get more reviews as acurate as yours.

ParinoidPanda

12-24-2012

I like your concept. She would make a great jungler imo. Damage ratios would need to be lower for the benefit of better CC, but man. I like where you are going with this. Very unique, and looks like fun.

ParinoidPanda

12-24-2012

After thinking for a little, I have some specific clarification questions/ideas for you:

1) Her passive might want to have a wider variety of enemies to activate on. Mainly because you aren't going to be fighting champtions in melee very often. Maybe make it work against any enemy with a debuff?

2) Her W is nifty and goes well with her passive, but it seems limited to me. Maybe armor and Magic resist? regardless, it's a nice ability.

3) Her ult needs some more detail. How is travel time worked out? And, where are the champions pulled together?

a) Maybe on the first champion hit? That might allow some interesting counter-play. It would go sideways if that champion flashed over a wall, thus pulling their team to safety. :P But as you said, only when the ult is reactivated do they pull together.

b) I would not chose having them pull to Emily herself. That would be stupid overpowered.

c) To a chosed location with a range from the first enemy champion hit? So you cast R, then select a location, thus reactivating the ult, making the champions pull together. This doesn't work in my mind either because what is making them go to that location??? It doesn't make sense. It could be balanced, but it would be a BIG stretch.

d) Make them pull to the middle enemy champion hit? No, now I'm just reaching for ideas. This isn't a good idea imo either.

4) She has about as many CC abilities as Leona. Meaning, she is probably going to have some crazy long cooldowns for her W, E, and especially her ult. Just keep that in mind.

But again, AWESOME concept art and ability concepts!!!!! I'm going to keep an eye on this to see where this goes!!!