Picking Roles Prior to Champion Select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shardbearer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

Any chance this is possible in the future? I am so sick of people joining games and double locking mid or top.

I also love it when you think you are getting a kill lane, and the guy goes top and then bumps everyone down a lane for no reason.

Would love a system where you can pick a role before hand, for normal and/or ranked games. Also the ability to punish a player for not playing the lane the picked beforehand.
Ex: That guy who picks support to get a game faster and then goes top/mid.

Champion select is one of the most obnoxious parts of the game for me. Heaven forbid I want to try doing something different, because there is 4 other people on the team trying to hollar out what lane they want and/or instantly locking in. It is seriously the biggest turn off for this game that I have.

My last game I had someone fighting over top lane, then the one who called it and picked before the other guy even said or picked a champ, got pushed into mid for some unknown reason and mid ended up bot taking all the cs spamming spells.

After one of the longest 20 minutes of my life, in my next game 2 people locked in for top lane again. I dodged that game and here I am. I feel like kind of a dick for doing it, but I am thinking that if I want to maintain a modicum of sanity I am going to start dodging more than a few games.

/rant >.>

Lajinn5

12-22-2012

or you know, those crybabies could just go duo top since you had no jungler and that just makes to much sense

Shardbearer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2012

There was a jungler. Did I mention he dove a tower at level one bottom? It was a really awesome game. >.>

PogoPogoPogoPogo