A legendary skin sale

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cy4n1ze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-15-2010

This is something I'd really like to see, doesn't have to be 50% sale or anything grandiose. I know I'd buy atleast 1 skin if this would happen.

Jantar Lanzard

10-15-2010

Don't worry bud, I'm sure you'll get a reply soon.

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

10-15-2010

They generally do not do sales on Legendary skins. I believe the only exception is Red Baron Corki when he first came out, and after they redid the symbols on his wing. The discount was to ~1250 or so.

I would not expect future legendary skin sales.

Taenshi

10-15-2010

Legendary skins should never go on sale as that removes part of the whole allure of having a legendary skin as it shows your loyalty to a champion and the fact that you are willing to pay a few extra dollars to get the best skins available.

BloodLikeIce

10-15-2010

I don't want to see a bunch of Corporate Mundos buying 5 Warmogs and saying they are pro for having mad HP.