Champion & Skin Sale: Beach Bust

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bojangles191

12-27-2012

Kog or Varus skins!

PG Bob Chen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-27-2012

When can we expect to see a model or skin upgrade on Singed because my god does that skin look dated. His surfboard looks like it was bought at Wal-mart and why is he half mummy?

Th3 Shadows

12-27-2012

Ironic that Riven gets put on sale the week before they nerf the holy hell out of her.

BossaruMan

12-27-2012

Hmm. I was sort of expecting Fizz + Tundra fizz considering the whole winter thing. But i guess my judgement was wrong. :P

XElement

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak View Post
When can we expect to see a model or skin upgrade on Singed because my god does that skin look dated.
What are you talking about?
It is Taric's Shampoo.
So of course it looks plastic and awful.

PG Bob Chen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by why šo serious View Post
Please put Pulsefire Ezreal on sale
Should have bought it on release when it was half off because that skin probably won't go on sale for another year or 2.

Zerglinator

12-27-2012

dude the nineties

Luigi OG

12-27-2012

Rumble is cool and all but he's not a 6300 champ. Rivens gettin nerfed so no point getting her. Damn, these past sales have been quite lackluster. Maybe it's just me but I had a ton of Christmas RP ready to be spent getting stuff on sale. :/

KiritoxAsuna x

12-27-2012

Funny thing is that the waves in Hawaii are bigger in the Winter.

PG Bob Chen

Senior Recruiter

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi OG View Post
Rumble is cool and all but he's not a 6300 champ. Rivens gettin nerfed so no point getting here. Damn, these past sales have been quite lackluster. Maybe it's just me but I had a ton of Christmas RP ready to be spent getting stuff on sale. :/
Rivens getting nerfed? LOL. I gotta see the proof. Just because people say she is does not mean she will be. Links or it didn't happen.