How can I convince my teams to help ward?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kinbountykin

01-28-2013

I'm at 1130 elo. In a lot of my games, it seems like my team starts off strong, wins lanes, and then completely falls in team fights. People initiate at the wrong time, they don't protect the adc, the adc isn't anywhere near the fight when someone initiates, and worst of all: no wards. No matter what position I'm in, I ALWAYS try to help out the support in warding, and IMO the whole team should pitch in and help. Yet when I beg and plead the team to help the support and jungler ward, my pleas fall on death years to a chorus of "NOOB I PRO ADC NO WASTE MONEY ON PATHETIC WARDZ". I fully believe i belong around 1100-1200 elo and my laning is better than my teamfighting, but I'm really sick of people not warding and basically becoming toxic and shouting NOOB the first chance they get.

Sikkes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

ping good places on the map (entrances of enemy jungle) saying that by having each lane covering them they will always know when the enemy jungler is ganking even when they go through the river*

* smart junglers will just hop over a wall the moment they notice the laner fidgeting

iamt3n

01-28-2013

"Theres a glitch, if you buy a ward and place it in critical points like tri-bush dragon and baron youll earn 150 gold as you drop it lolol. It doesnt appear instantly but in a couple mins itll appear"

Thujone

01-28-2013

Simple, you ask them to ward, if they don't ward well then that's that, they aren't buying wards.

kinbountykin

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thujone View Post
Simple, you ask them to ward, if they don't ward well then that's that, they aren't buying wards.
I know I can't force anyone to help ward, I'm not trying to, it just seems like people completely dismiss the idea without even trying.