ADC Janna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

I've just run into back to back games with people building ADC Janna and losing the game for their team.

What brought about this rise of interest in making Janna ADC?

king stomperv33

12-21-2012

lies

Hieronymus Bosch

12-21-2012

I haven't noticed a rise, but her AA range and animation both suck so even with the rest of her kit it's still bad

AD lulu on the other hand...

randomgiraffe

12-21-2012

I did it a long time ago. I'm not sure if you can still do it effectively but back then it was damn fun to do. Her kit plus the ability to ignore unit collision made her almost a better chasing adc than Vayne. Her only problem was damage.

KitsuneInari

12-21-2012

She has range, she has an AD steroid, and her kit still lets her peel like a support, allowing her to protect herself!

...It's still far better to pick a real AD carry, though.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

What I'm saying is that these ADC Janna's seem to think they aren't te reason their team lost.

The ADC Janna on my team repeatedly demanded ganks which kept getting me killed because she just couldn't put out anywhere near the damage as that Vayne that was free farming all over her because ADC Janna isn't a threat to her.

randomgiraffe

12-21-2012

Her utility could make it easy (combined with another support) to gank her lane. Obviously the player has to know how to use Janna first but like I said before, it's probably not viable anymore. Her raw stats are completely weak against every ADC in the game.

Sorry you had to go through that.

NoxDragon26

12-21-2012

Basically is taking advantage of her shield for herself, along with the CC of her Q and W. But it just doesn't work that way. Like Hieronymus said, her range and animation suck. I tried it on AI games, I couldn't kill **** for good.

gregorymarco

12-21-2012

ADC lulu and support karma is unstoppable.

GaryFrackinOak

12-21-2012

AD Janna used to be so much better, but now that the AD buff from Eye of the Storm falls off after the shield breaks, it's no longer worth playing even for fun with her short attack range.

If you want to play a support as an AD Carry for fun, try Lulu or Sona. They have buffs and steroids not tied to a temporary shield. Not to mention actual burst as well.