Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Simpuhl's Holy Moly Akali Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Texas Snyper

10-19-2010

Quote:
Simpuhl:
your masteries dont even make sense, how are u getting to the second tier with only 3 points in first tier of offense... and dorans shild is for noobs.

also those are complete ****.

i put 1 point in cripple, its right there in the post. And just in case you miss it again here is a link that shows exactly how my points are (http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/0103401120300001030401330000000000000000000). And how do my masteries make no sense? I get all the ones that are helpful and skip all the useless ones. Would it be better if i got the crit damage masteries for an AP champ? or maybe a mana regen mastery for her energy?

dorans shield isnt for noobs, its for the smart people that realize the longer you're in the lane the better off you and your team is. having to BP more often = less gold and less XP. congratulations on falling behind the power curve because you didn't pick an item that helps you stay in your lane and make your presence known.

Yuana

10-19-2010

Quote:
Texas Snyper:
i put 1 point in cripple, its right there in the post. And just in case you miss it again here is a link that shows exactly how my points are (http://leaguecraft.com/masteries/0103401120300001030401330000000000000000000). And how do my masteries make no sense? I get all the ones that are helpful and skip all the useless ones. Would it be better if i got the crit damage masteries for an AP champ? or maybe a mana regen mastery for her energy?

dorans shield isnt for noobs, its for the smart people that realize the longer you're in the lane the better off you and your team is. having to BP more often = less gold and less XP. congratulations on falling behind the power curve because you didn't pick an item that helps you stay in your lane and make your presence known.

your masteries build is horrid, dorans shield is a waste on akali considering with teh correct runes you can activate both passives, buy a dorans blade get extra lifesteal ontop of your passive spell vamp and have far superior lane staying power, damage and just as much hp. You will last hit more effectively, 2 shot creeps at level 1 by exploding marks of assasin on them netting you more last hits per creep wave. Not to mention akali has some of the most ******ed level 1 damage in the game if you can time your marks of assasin properly, why not take advantage of that?

Your masteries build is giving you 40 more hp and minuscule amounts of magic resist and armour that will not help an already squishy champ in the first 6 levels of the game.

Simpuhl

10-19-2010

Ive updated the masteries in my guide, check this out Texas. Because truly, id never ever consider using the talents you have chosen. Listen to Yuana, if you do go that route, dorans blade would be a better deal, i do how ever prefer to go my route and just the tome since i get the first discipline already

Saiyushu

10-19-2010

As an akali main, I'd say your build is well thought out. Though it has one significant weakness, it is too aggressive.

With mejais as a starting item, if you're not fed, you have no damage. You only have +48 hp, the common doran's blade build i use adds 184hp. Yes you might have a little more damage, but its 558hp vs 694hp.

TLDR:
Your build is extremely aggressive, it will work really well if you're better than your enemies and stomping. Though if you go against anyone who can match up to you or shut you down, you're even deeper in the hole than other akali builds.

iEnky

10-19-2010

Haha.. this guide is horrible. DONT read this if you're new to Akali, because you might just get persuaded by it.