Ultimate Bravery

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3mptylord

12-20-2012

Could we get a game mode where it gives you a random build and you can only build those items? Non-specific order - but it has to be those items. Potions separate - you can still get those.

Seya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

I was gonna say it would replace the 'recommended items', but I think there's generally more than 6 suggested now... I think this would be really neat, though, however it would work out. Would you suggest having boots be a definite one of the items, or just anything?

+1 for the idea!

˘sui

12-21-2012

I like the idea.
Some time ago, I gathered some friends and we played the items/champs suggested by the ultimate bravery website tool against the stronger bots. After some matches we came up with the idea that this could be a fun-mode in LoL, but we never thought of posting this somewhere.
ARAM (all random all mid - as everybody here should know) itself already sais ALL random, not random champ, so for real hardcore-ARAM'ers, get random items ^^

3mptylord

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiseya View Post
I was gonna say it would replace the 'recommended items', but I think there's generally more than 6 suggested now... I think this would be really neat, though, however it would work out. Would you suggest having boots be a definite one of the items, or just anything?

+1 for the idea!
Replace the shop with a screen that presents 1 random pair of boots and 5 random, final-tier items (so you won't get Ruby Crystal). Alternatively, Boots of Speed and 5 random items, and allow you to choose your boots.

Perhaps add the option to reroll each of your items - but you can only reroll one of them, once (and you can't undo). So if you're playing Riven and you get Manamune, you could reroll it. Although you're boned if you get Archangel's instead.

DarkSniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-23-2012

I played about a dozen ultimate bravery's on SR, and unlike ARAM, it can definitely lead to basically unwinnable games. when you're tryndamere and have to build lucky pick, archangels, deathcap, its safe to say that anyone with a pulse is probably gonna beat you. Since you can't pick your champ or build, it just comes down to who got luckier with their item roll. Not super fun to play IMO.

3mptylord

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSniper View Post
I played about a dozen ultimate bravery's on SR, and unlike ARAM, it can definitely lead to basically unwinnable games. when you're tryndamere and have to build lucky pick, archangels, deathcap, its safe to say that anyone with a pulse is probably gonna beat you. Since you can't pick your champ or build, it just comes down to who got luckier with their item roll. Not super fun to play IMO.
... I play Ultimate Bravery with my friends all the time. While you do occasionally get someone roll the perfect build - it usually makes an effort to make everyone have a bad build. Tank Zilean, AP Garen, Attack Speed LeBlanc, etc. For all the times someone doesn't get lucky, it's fun.

Saintviscous

12-25-2012

Awkward moment when you get 6 boots of mobility as recommended.