The 9 Layers of ELO Hell.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swampf0x

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kama Toki View Post
4th Layer
(900-1200 ELO)

Smell of sulfur everywhere and the oppressive heat is getting to your head, hopefully you get out of here quick...

The "Misplaced Tryhard" level as i like to call it. This ELO range consists of players who are pretty much raging before the game even starts. Chances are the players are also always between the ages of 12-14. They feel that they were misplaced and aren't actually this bad, when in reality they are much much worse. Teamwork once again is LOWER than the previous levels, this is because your teammates are too busy blaming that 9/1 teemo for the loss, or *****ing at that guy who plays AP taric instead of AD.

Whatever they are complaining about, they think they are always right, always the best and always not the one at fault for the loss. If you manage to keep your sanity in this 4th layer, you've already won the game forever, because if you can accept that sometimes maybe sometimes, it was your fault your team lost... then you're always a better player than the 900-1200 range.
Hilariously true.

F1rstAssau1t

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kama Toki View Post
3rd Layer
(600-900 ELO)

Phrases like "gibe me moniez plz" or "umad" or "itrolu" are common here. Ironically this level also has less teamwork than the previous one, this is because this is where all the players who suck end up, and then begin trolling to make it look like they are there intentionally. If you're a serious player then even being only three layers in is highly dangerous to your health, only rage comes from passing here.
OMG!!! That's so true!!! I get a lot fo those trolls and with phrases like "u man bra" or "u just jinglez my balz", its really annoying and gives me a lot of stress.

And im sadly one of those that tries hard and cant get out of it (im in the 800-900 ELO).

But i dont feel the same about the Brazilian players, the true i that i havent see many of them in my LoL games.

Well, thanks to this i dont feel like a crazy anymore and i can see theres other people that suffers in the ELO hell too =(.

Rakshock

10-14-2010

This was interesting, I saved it just to re-read it for future lulz xD

Kragorix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2010

This... just this.

The reason why we can't have nice things.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kragorix View Post
This... just this.

The reason why we can't have nice things.
No... you're the nice things can't have us...

Candy Panda

10-14-2010

haha this is so awesome

Issyl

10-14-2010

In the last layer, you say "Mom?" as you see your mother turned away from you.

Then as she turns, she loses the mom figurine and says "NO! Cho Gath! muahahaha!"

Paper Sails

10-14-2010

Dante would cry in joy.

suicide4daniel

10-14-2010

hot.

SavageMinnow

10-14-2010

I may need to reconsider my thoughts on Elo Hell after reading this. It clearly exists.

@Kama: You're posting more and more things I enjoy lately. I no longer regard you as a troll.