Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major]Get a bugsplat when going into loading game (was from 3v3 solo queue)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geminus

12-20-2012

I don't know exactly what the issue was or how to recreate it, but I was on a team of Amumu, Darius and varus. When the game went to launch, the loading screen never came up. instead got a bugsplat.

Kinda new to this, but uploaded what I believe are the relevant logs.

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-21-2012

Thanks for the report Geminus! Can you upload your dxdiag logs too? Instructions on how to get those here (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20100477-obtaining-a-direct-x-diagnostic-or-dxdiag).

Geminus

12-21-2012

Quote:
vLemon:
Thanks for the report Geminus! Can you upload your dxdiag logs too? Instructions on how to get those here (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20100477-obtaining-a-direct-x-diagnostic-or-dxdiag).

Yup, here ya go

And also yes, I did send the bugsplat reports

XXiii

12-21-2012

same...getting tons of bugsplatts its kinda annoying :/

XXiii

12-21-2012

bumped

vLemon

QA Analyst

12-21-2012

Did you try playing on another map? Did you get a bugsplat there?

XXiii

12-21-2012

tried playing all maps...every single one of them crashed and i get this bugsplat just right when the loading screen should appear

XXiii

12-21-2012

thinking right now..that maybe its something to do with the loading screen?

Reckless Apache

12-21-2012

I got a bugsplat at 2% loading in 5v5 as Shaco. I tried rejoing thrice but the same thing happened :/. Are our reports still going to count if we sent a bug report?

Cyrena

12-21-2012

The bug report also pops up when trying to spectate games--I think it has to do with the loading screen.