Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

From a talon player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dues Pater

12-20-2012

they did the same to teemo i guess riot has evil plans for all champions who got better viability with new items

VoodooSaviorNBK

12-20-2012

Nerfs are fine. You weren't supposed to get those kills VS brand/cassiopia before. Learn to play through it. Ignite better.

Insoy

12-20-2012

Quote:
Dues Pater:
they did the same to teemo i guess riot has evil plans for all champions who got better viability with new items

This has everything to do with the items. So why nerf 2 champions when the item itself was the problem. Besides I win games without buying the new "BC" it's called my old S2 Item build for talon.

Insoy

12-20-2012

Quote:
VoodooSaviorNBK:
Nerfs are fine. You weren't supposed to get those kills VS brand/cassiopia before. Learn to play through it. Ignite better.

Really? hmmm i wasn't suppose to beat ap mids? lol

I Eat Slippers

12-20-2012

Quote:
Insoy:
Really? hmmm i wasn't suppose to beat ap mids? lol

I thought that's what assassins do. I'm confused by the person you're replying to, because he obviously doesn't know what Talon's role was. I hate it when a champion beats the current setup for ap mid, then gets nerfed to the ground for being good at it.

IRuleAll

12-20-2012

Quote:
ZodiarkSavior:
Yup, everybody is pissed.

It's Black Cleaver's fault, not Talon.

Currently, Black Cleaver has what, 60-70% Win Rate?

lol

Na, its cool, 60-70% is too low, that is why they are buffing it. Out of all the random **** I saw, the BC buff made me fall out of my chair laughing.

Insoy

12-20-2012

Quote:
I Eat Slippers:
I thought that's what assassins do. I'm confused by the person you're replying to, because he obviously doesn't know what Talon's role was. I hate it when a champion beats the current setup for ap mid, then gets nerfed to the ground for being good at it.

this guy has no clue
Riot's just "catering to casuals"
and this guy is a complete suck up.

Tekshi

12-20-2012

Talon is strong, something wrong when someone who never used to play mid is now able play mid against most competent mid players with just Talon.

/ He deserved a slight hit by a bat. This will hardly affect him that much. I just don't understand the whole making him scale worse on his ult.

Dues Pater

12-20-2012

Quote:
Insoy:
This has everything to do with the items. So why nerf 2 champions when the item itself was the problem. Besides I win games without buying the new "BC" it's called my old S2 Item build for talon.

I dont agree with the nerfs to talon i hope they dont go threw with it. He was considered pretty weak in s2. Now with bc he is getting a nerf and they buff bc now like they riot wants the item to be a mandatory item on him. Totally uncalled for.

Daemon

12-20-2012

They already nerfed him into the ground back when he came out. I think everything got hit...because they nerfed him with Dominion in mind (he was way too strong in Dominion and that was where he was mostly played). But...this nerf does not make sense. The Bleed passive nerf doesn't make sense and his ult is already...weak. Sure, you can jump in, double ult and then hope you don't die, but if you're jumping in, you want to GTFO while you're invisible so you don't instantly die. The teamfight might have gone somewhere else and those blades might not hit the second time around.

I honestly don't get the nerf. They really need to stop nerfing random champions. I mean, they had to FIX Diana and Rengar because they made them unplayable.