Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

From a talon player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zedophelia

12-20-2012

i Topped Lee Sin before it was cool.

I Eat Slippers

12-20-2012

When I read those nerfs, I immediately wondered why the hell they would do this to talon..... Way too much nerf bat. 40 damage reduced bleeding at max rank! Wow, way too much taken off of that. And then nerfed even more....

Insoy

12-20-2012

Quote:
I Eat Slippers:
When I read those nerfs, I immediately wondered why the hell they would do this to talon..... Way too much nerf bat. 40 damage reduced bleeding at max rank! Wow, way too much taken off of that. And then nerfed even more....

This is what is happening right now because of poor decisions like this.

Mordepool

12-20-2012

Quote:
I Eat Slippers:

read your lolking statistics his win rate skyrocketed since preseason patch and what u didnt think riot would notice get over it they nerfed your favorite champ it happens just a friendly reminder that RIOT owns this game your just visiting

I Eat Slippers

12-20-2012

Quote:
Insoy:
This is what is happening right now because of poor decisions like this.

I don't even play Talon, but I knew that he was a little on the UP side, so I wouldn't even expect them to nerf him so hard..... Riot's balancing team really doesn't know how to do their jobs...

Insoy

12-20-2012

Quote:
I Eat Slippers:
I don't even play Talon, but I knew that he was a little on the UP side, so I wouldn't even expect them to nerf him so hard..... Riot's balancing team really doesn't know how to do their jobs...

It's just gonna stink because I get to play ranked matches with a fork instead of my blade...

Insoy

12-20-2012

Quote:
Mordepool:
read your lolking statistics his win rate skyrocketed since preseason patch and what u didnt think riot would notice get over it they nerfed your favorite champ it happens just a friendly reminder that RIOT owns this game your just visiting

Wow i don't even..

Do people really look up lolking statistics for this?
Did you see my S2 talon rank stats?
Did that show up in lolking and tell you it was OP back then too?
Do you realize I wouldn't even need a the "new" BC to win a game because I played without it b4 this S3 patch?

I Eat Slippers

12-20-2012

Quote:
Insoy:
It's just gonna stink because I get to play ranked matches with a fork instead of my blade...

I completely understand you, it's pretty much a kick to the balls of Talon players.

Insoy

12-20-2012

Quote:
I Eat Slippers:
I completely understand you, it's pretty much a kick to the balls of Talon players.

Well if they are going to do this, they should make a new skin with talon carrying a fork and butter knife instead of his blades and a cloak of pans clinging on the end of his cape. I'd still play him.

Champ loyalty

I Eat Slippers

12-20-2012

Quote:
Insoy:
Well if they are going to do this, they should make a new skin with talon carrying a fork and butter knife instead of his blades and a cloak of pans clinging on the end of his cape. I'd still play him.

Champ loyalty

Also, have his enemy "bleed" butter instead of blood. That would be quite the funny skin. But, I know you're trying to say that he is going to suck now, and I can't blame you for thinking that. Hopefully they wont release the nerf, or maybe they will revert some of it like Dianna's in a later patch.