Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why am i so bad at league of legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QRSx

12-21-2012

try using on-hit teemo and building an early phage. that usually wrecks almost everybody top lane in my experience.then build the phage into frozen mallet and geta wits end
dont do that go ass build where you build a fiendish codex first.

just use your e to harass and farm. all u have to do is hit them once with an autoattack when they goto farm and then run way and you win against mostpeople. once u get frozen mallet theyll be super scared of u

Kirielis

12-22-2012

Work on your basic mechanics. Last hitting, itemisation, positioning, skill combos. I can probably provide a more detailed answer from your ingame profile if you want to add me ingame, but...basic mechanics.

Oh, and mobafire sucks, use solomid. K?

SweeneyTodd69

12-22-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2931214

That guide written by me tells you alot of basic information and has about a dozen links which you might find helpful and informative. I hope you enjoy and if you do please comment. Thanks -Sweeney

Nicklai12345

12-07-2013

If you have played for more than a year, and still haven't gotten better. It's not the game for you.

BajangleMe

12-07-2013

Quote:
Nicklai12345:
If you have played for more than a year, and still haven't gotten better. It's not the game for you.

You're such a Dicholas.

elaboratebored

Recruiter

12-08-2013

The most important thing to remember when trying to improve any skill, not just league, is to make sure you are bringing attention to your own mistakes. When you play, try to pinpoint where the game is starting to go against you and think about how to keep that from happening in the future. Like if you keep getting ganked bot, are you

First, I main support, so I don't know how well these specific tips will help with your playstyle, but number one, vision wins games. even if you are behind on money, it's worth the 75 gold for vision.
Second, Play safely and wait for them to make a mistake. nine times out of ten, if you just worry about cs, you can just poke when they try to poke you and you will normally win out in gold.
Third, communicate with your team. This is the number one best way to make sure you can ensure the kills and get fed.

Hope this helps, and happy leagueing.

JimmehTwoBawlz

08-29-2014

I was EXTREMELY bad until I started to just grasp EVERYTHING I learned from other players. It also helped that I am friends with a Diamond 1 player. But he told me 5 simple things that made me a better player.
I'm going to tell you everything how it was phrased to me.
1. "If you don't hit 60 cs at ten minutes, you're ****"
2. "Don't be afraid to use spells to CS, it'll be worth it in the long run."
3. "look at your god damn wards"
4. This one tip has secured me over probably 10000 kills, no exaggeration. "Move in between every single auto attack, it'll help you learn your attack speed and it's better for chasing, and escaping. Play an AD if you want to be punished for not doing it."
5 This is a tip from me 10-12 minions is about 200 gold, that's almost as much as a kill.
6. Over level, if you hit 2 before the opponent, don't hesitate to go in unless they can clearly out duel you level 1, for instance: Don't do it with singed.

Hope you found this helpful. Good luck on the rift!