RlOT IS NERFING TALON?!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenDaemon

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Me actually. I found it while fiddling around with a champion prototype (which has since been trashed). I wanted my guy's spells to amp his autoattack damage so I copied some of Talon's scripts. While testing the amp I accidentally set it to -100%. Suddenly my autos were putting out big red zeros for the damage text while still managing to red bar the bots I was testing them on.
So, Orianna? Is her passive bugged then too?

Fuzen kuden

12-21-2012

im so GLAD!!!!

Voidgolem

12-21-2012

hey...dropped his ult and bleed effect on Q by 40.

that's not that big a nerf, all things considered. Especially if that bug's a real thing.

Tenebrae Corvus

12-21-2012

Quote:
Me actually. I found it while fiddling around with a champion prototype (which has since been trashed). I wanted my guy's spells to amp his autoattack damage so I copied some of Talon's scripts. While testing the amp I accidentally set it to -100%. Suddenly my autos were putting out big red zeros for the damage text while still managing to red bar the bots I was testing them on.
Now it's obvious why you are called lord...

Fishous

12-21-2012

Quote:
This ***** just earned a bonus, Tryndamere.

Xyltin

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynfall View Post
losing 80 damage on his ult is a pretty hard nerf especially to an assassin

don't worry, the bleed damage will still cover your kill

nope

they nerfed that too

f**k you riot
You lose 80 from the ult and 40 from Q bleeding.

BUT, at that time (lvl 16), you are getting +9% dmg for 3 sec onto your main target.
So without AD you whole combo will deal around 80-81 more base dmg + 10 per AA (you are doing 2-3 AA in that time).
Now your AD scaling also gets inreased by 9%. That is around 0.4 bonus AD ratio on your combo.
You gain 80 +20 (/30) from E + base dmg and around 40-60 from E + ratios (100-150 bonus AD)

=> dmg against the main target is still the same (around +20-50), but the AOE dmg is lower (-80).

Now if i get to lvl 18, it will be another 50 bonus base dmg + 6.7 per AA.
The AD ratio will be at 0.62 bonus AD.
You gain 130 +35 (/50) from E + base dmg and around 120 from E + ratios (~200 bonus AD)

=> dmg against the main target is higher (around +165-180), but the AOE dmg is lower (-80).

In the end you don't lose dmg against your main target (as long as you manage to open with E and do your combo in 3 sec), and you will even deal more dmg after lvl 16, but your AOE dmg will go down a little bit.

Cheeto101

12-21-2012

Hes getting a 15% buff to the damage amp on his E as it has never actually worked as it was intended to.

So relax

Sotah

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

If i have to agree with the upcoming nerfs (riventalon damage, etc)... at least have the decency of nerfing the all time picked champions like jax who never gets hit but its almost uncoutereable because of OPness.... I mean, when we get those nerfs, jax will be unstopable top for the moment.... Just my 2 coins.

daves3hd

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto101 View Post
Hes getting a 15% buff to the damage amp on his E as it has never actually worked as it was intended to.

So relax
While I do realise this. Nerfing his bleed for instance forces him to play on his E. The only way to get the damage back is to use E > Q. Talons effectiveness and talon's play will be diminished to only E>Q combo this way leaving for very little interesting gameplay.

AHeroNamedHawke1

12-21-2012

And still no Rioter has said anything about the AD ratio nerfs my friend found on the PBE last night.