Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who are the best champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sugarushin

07-30-2014

tryn, jax, darius, jarvan and lee

tryn once he gets ult its pretty much gg unless u can stunlock him

jax his late game is just amazning lets face it

darius = god tier true dmg gg tons of dmg + tanky perfect for 3v3

jarvan hopping walls ?

lee saving ppl everywhere, easy jungle clear the flying monkey!!!!

Lysandre

08-03-2014

I find that mobile Marksmen like Graves, Lucian, Ezreal, and Quinn do really well when paired bot lane with Braum, Leona, Alistar, and champions of the like. With another bruiser type champion in the top lane. Malphite, Maokai, etc.. This comp is similar to the popular 'protect the kogmaw' comp we see in the LCS. A typical team would be: Leona/Lucian bottom, with Malphite top lane. The pressure fromt he 2v1 bottom is likely to force the jungler into that lane. That of course denies the jungler CS and takes away his element of surprise when he has to babysit the bot lane. Of course it doesn't always happen that way, but that's the general plan going into a game with that comp. The mobility is needed because champions like Lee Sin, Rengar, and other great initiators aren't easy to get away from. I would stay away from Ashe and the like. In closing, there are plenty of champions that can do well on the 3's map. It all just depends on your team comp and the comp you're playing against.

14asesino14

08-04-2014

yi is very op XD

Yolo McYuki

08-05-2014

Hey, I just wanted to know about weak champions on twisted treeline and why? What makes some champions better or worse on this map. Thanks

FIRETRUCK XD

08-05-2014

Refer my name and add me ill give u a mystery skin when u will reach lvl 10.
Registre now: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...d34c4924099646
Enter FIRETRUCK XD to refer me!

Fully Charged

Recruiter

08-07-2014

Jarvan. Jarvan always.

COWMANOFCOWS

08-15-2014

now that the 2 bruisers + APC is established, here is my teams general counter when you see it in ranked. a good team is trundle ashe and lulu with 2 exhausts for spells. It requires that the enemy wants to engage on you. I like ashe to built crits/as then frozen mallet + LW because the slows absolutely smash a bruiser mid/late game and the health helps make up for the lack of gap close. lulu(that's me) and trundle both have speed buffs as well as slows. the slows and speed buffs make the bruisers null (like all of them and completely). so as long as u manage your position and didnt feed them u win mid game. If the enemies build high dmg to assassinate, a relatively good choice for them, well hats the real reason to have lulu. In general you wont need to worry about the APC because they will be fighting 1v3 cause their team does nothing to you carries.

Btw singed is OPAF! and winns erryday.

COWMANOFCOWS

08-15-2014

Stong picks when your team are random people.
Jax. mixed dmg and reliable engage always a very strong pick
Tryn. if your into that, i pref yi if thats what the team needs
lux. Ult is almost global and ranged cc is strong
morgana. for when they have ranged cc
renekton. yes, dont use a jungler. with sunfire + tmat, you can clear the jungle and keep you lane pushed
Irelia. very underplayed in threes for how strong she is. true dmg op.
zed. a personal favorite but its very risky, dont waste the shadow or u die.
lulu. bruisers cant stick to her at all, like at all.
Any bruisers.

COWMANOFCOWS

08-15-2014

Ohhh i forgot an old favorite. Corki+Taric+(mixed dmg tank or assassin). taric's passive destroys low ap teams. I usually have the taric passive aura up to 110 to 130 bonus armor late game. it makes akali's healing go so much farther.

NY wicked

08-17-2014

lol