Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who are the best champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skullix41

04-27-2014

Mordekaiser

Skullix41

04-27-2014

Mordekaiser easy abilities very good defense and offense. OP

Iliketurtle

04-28-2014

Soraka is pretty good in this map with sona as a lane parner, dat sustain though as well.

FrozenFire9001

04-29-2014

For those saying Mordekaiser is a good pick on this map, I highly disagree. He has extremely low mobility and no cc. If he's against a Riven or lee sin, he better hope that his team is there to back him up, or he's fed enough to duel the enemy. Unless he gets a hextech revolver, then there is really nothing in his arsenal to keep you from running away from him with ease.

Twisted treeline is all about bruiser and junglers. If your champ has a good gap closer, high cc, and ganking potential, then they will utterly dominate on that map. I know I love to take Evelynn in the jungle, no one really expects it although you better believe it's monstrous. With no way to know you're being ganked (due to her invisibility passive)and the ganks will almost always resulting in kills, she is a very viable carry. I take ghost and exhaust for the amazing sticking power pre-6.

Someone like mordekaiser has nothing of a good kit to be good on the map, other than his ability to build tanky.

KakaaSoull

05-01-2014

http://lolfreerp.com/ - Check out this page with free RP codes Only three steps in 5 mins and you will get your code free!! VISIT, DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY BETTER GAME!

JChaosMaster

05-09-2014

Master YI all day and all night long. He rule that map with a iron fist able to win whole match's with a single alpha strike.

but really he Is one of the most annoying to fight because his alpha strike targets champs first. Combined with the slammer map size I have seen him run across the map and take all but the nexus in one go late game. Plus there are a few more life steal items in TT which makes him even harder. Unless truly skunked/countered early game your in it deep at the end.

As to frost Fire from what I seen the most common winning Team set up is a strong AD, good AP, and a decent tank. Supports are the one ones less commonly seen do to squishy nature but if played well even a Support can play well. LuLu is hard counter if you has a good partner with her.

bilcosby2000

05-12-2014

the best champion in the is luician cause hes black

Campione Deicide

05-13-2014

Lee sin or JAX are ok because they can close of gaps well Panthean might be well too

Campione Deicide

05-13-2014

http://lolfreerp.com/ - Check out this page with free RP codes Only three steps in 5 mins and you will get your code free!! VISIT, DOWNLOAD AND ENJOY BETTER GAME!

the unbrok3n

05-13-2014

Morganna is quite strong because of her 3 second root and her great team fight potential