Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who are the best champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xClohne

03-19-2014

I believe that Kha'Zix is one of the best Twisted Treeline champions at the moment.

Albus Alcesalces

03-19-2014

Quote:
Harusca:
I'll echo the gap-closing bruisers sentiment. But Singed has lately given me and some friends a ton of grief: he's hard enough to kill with 5 people focusing on him, and near impossible with 3 as other damage dealers need to be prioritized first, yet Singed still deals a lot of damage his poison + BFT.

And that fling. /shudder

I would echo this too. Holy cow, is Singed difficult to deal with. He can also push lanes easily with his poison.

AdrianBoLe

04-05-2014

Amazing ! I just got 3500 RP code for totally FREE ! Come and download code too

>> http://LolFreeRP.com <<

SilverAngel3

04-09-2014

What, is no one gonna mention Lissandra? I win most games I play with her on TT. if you have good positioning, you can pretty much shut down the other team.

brownhaxor

04-12-2014

Ryze

the unbrok3n

04-14-2014

Syndra is Incredibly Strong on 3's. She pushed hard has Great burst and can stun multiple people. Put a Blackfire torch on her and she can 1 shot most champions

Kookster

04-17-2014

There are a lot of good champs on Twisted the best that I play are Karma and Wukong. Panth,Kayle,Kha, and Lulu are good too

MrChewChew

04-19-2014

Riot,

I would like to see ranked soloq on twisted treeline please or if your working on it any updates would be nice thank you.

thesulfusroyal

04-26-2014

lol

Sepuku

04-27-2014

One of my favorite characters has always been Vi since she came out in 3's. She has ridiculous gap closing abilities, gains a shield on hit, and has a passive armor pen ability that stacks on hit to counter other bruisers/tanks.