Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who are the best champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xArchax

Recruiter

02-19-2014

yasuo can ult the whole team easily, the shield makes him hard to kill, the armor pen he gets is too much, and no thornmail on this map.
kass can flash through any wall... pretty much like sr
maybe lee and jarvan, the ganks are kinda easy and I think is hard to comeback in this map

and shrooms are so annoying in the small jungle

sorry for my bad englando

Perfect Theory

02-20-2014

I agree he is ridiculous.

Sohleks

02-24-2014

Just popping in. Yasuo is overtuned in general.

Riot, about Syndra on TT... She's balanced fine for SR (she beats Lulu in lane!), but in my opinion she is stupid stinkin' strong (SSS) tier on TT. The map and meta is perfect for Syndra to abuse her early game dominance, her burst damage, her ability to shove and farm efficiently... I see she's a high priority pick/ban on highly rated teams, and I been abusing her for ridiculous success.

DreadSmite

Recruiter

02-25-2014

Viktor, Yi, Jax, Sion, Kassadin, Shyvana, Tryndamere, Aatrox, Kayle, Malzahar, Trundle, Heimerdinger, Yasuo, and Riven.

GreatLakesSwimer

03-06-2014

Not so much a champion comment but I have really been impressed with the effect lord van damm's pillager has had on the map. I think it is a great boon for marksmen on this map that has actually made them a lot more viable.

Thanks to this I've seen tristiana become pretty decent in certain compositions.

ppppooooopppp

03-11-2014

http://www.twitch.tv/thecoz613

mitcmack

Recruiter

03-12-2014

nid
meow =^.^= jk

LoRd VoLdmorT

03-12-2014

there is no best in the game, its all how you play

YUNG LEAN 2002

03-12-2014

Huuuu

Lukinaround

03-13-2014

teemu

>>teemu