Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who are the best champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Headsman

01-06-2014

I feel so bad doing this to my favorite champ, but...

Urgot is insane on this map.

His outright burst is made even more powerful when the current meta is playing melee's on TT, and the fact he can W, Q, run a bit, Q, run, Q, run, Q, and then turn around and E, Q, Q, Q his way to a kill. He does so much damage, and his passive allows him to be nearly completely immune to burst champions, with proper itemization.

His ultimate is also ridiculously powerful, swapping places with the squishiest target, or saving it for channeled abilities.

I can honestly say, I have practiced Urgot quite a bit, and usually on SR, but his TT presence is just too strong.

Even if his pick rate is REALLY low, he does insane damage while remaining relatively safe.

Sorry, Urgot.

OurDestinedPath

01-13-2014

Tryndamere crits 4 days

redgod7

01-17-2014

I am very disappointed with this tread. Its just people saying this champion is OP because he does shoot things. Or he has this spell.

I haven't really seen anyone break down the math of their champion and compere opportunity cost,damage and value of uttily.

No has said that If i pick and early game hero like leblac, I have snowball by X amount of kills or gold by this x amount of time to compare the stats per lve/ kit that the other champion has.

The only person that I have personally seen that goes into some detail is yeti. There is some other tier list that are very accurate but dont go into much depth.

Like I want to see that lich bane lulu innovation or at least a well explained argument why something is better than others.

I was thinking of doing the a video why the meta is the meta or at least a written analysis but i don't think it will explain things because you need to see the map to understand how rotations will work, and a very methodical way of exploiting champions/ compositions weakness and strength's. As well as the right reply to their moves.

Snifixxx

01-19-2014

shotgunace

Grinningsphinx

01-20-2014

Quote:
redgod7:
I am very disappointed with this tread. Its just people saying this champion is OP because he does shoot things. Or he has this spell.

I haven't really seen anyone break down the math of their champion and compere opportunity cost,damage and value of uttily.

No has said that If i pick and early game hero like leblac, I have snowball by X amount of kills or gold by this x amount of time to compare the stats per lve/ kit that the other champion has.

The only person that I have personally seen that goes into some detail is yeti. There is some other tier list that are very accurate but dont go into much depth.

Like I want to see that lich bane lulu innovation or at least a well explained argument why something is better than others.

I was thinking of doing the a video why the meta is the meta or at least a written analysis but i don't think it will explain things because you need to see the map to understand how rotations will work, and a very methodical way of exploiting champions/ compositions weakness and strength's. As well as the right reply to their moves.

And you wont, because most people responding on this thread are sub-bronze mongoloids. You need to hunt out sites that are more restrictive in there membership and posting guidelines to find the hard math and detailed explanations you are looking for(elite jerks clones, etc)

xLetsRockx

01-22-2014

Master Yi because http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

i r carry

02-07-2014

holy **** this forum is a dead zone.

supercool1234567

02-08-2014

Amazing ! I just got 3500 RP code for totally FREE ! Come and download code too

>> ********************** <<

Sinister Blades

02-11-2014

Mobility is a huge factor on TT assasins like talon or Zed play a huge role in early lane ganks to get gold advantages. Also long range ults, like lux or ziggs, are a large factor in team fights on TT. This is because with only 3 players it is much easier for bruisers to reach squishy targets. The effective peel is very limited on TT. Also champions that have a quick close onto other champions is very important. One can cut right through the front lines to the squishy targets in the back. Finally the ability to farm effectively with champions moves or passives is important. On TT a large farm advantage and lead to easy dominance in team fights. Effective Junglers are also highly valued on TT because it gives the experience gained increased for one lane.

I hope this helps some,

Ragsypoo

Mikethewar

02-11-2014

yasuo op, jinx op,¬łkassadin op and renekton, there may be more