Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who are the best champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KlitKlat

12-13-2013

If the game goes long enough and you and last hit Q nasus is OP!!

TFU Maelstrom

12-13-2013

I think jax is very overpowered in TT because of his gapclose and his late game potential if he cses right he will 1v1 any champ in Leauge.

PoroMeSenpai2001

12-15-2013

I have got a lot of trouble when darius or vi is on the other team. They do heavy dmg and have good cc especially vi.Those champs are perfect for 3v3 when they get fed or farm a lot

AnimusPRIME

12-23-2013

I think that Cassiopeia is one of the best on this map because even in some 2 v 1 lanes (two people vs Cass,it also depends on who it is) she can out trade both people and her range even allows her to poke worry free,and late game she can kite and destroy the enemy team.

Arbiter12345

12-23-2013

go to 3v3gg.com for a tier list if u want

poopoopeepee

12-28-2013

kassadin... he can ult through every wall

UnknownTrav

12-31-2013

Kayle with Tryn and Trundle are a pain on TT when they are on the same team. People sleep on Kayle on TT but when you face someone who can use her she is deadly; build a Nashor's Tooth on her and combine that with her E she's bursting down towers from a safe place with enough room to escape.
Bring in Tryn who has an ult that keeps him from being killed then have Kayle use her ult on him right after.
If they try to escape slow them using Trundle's CC followed by Kayle's E and if Tryn has a Static Shiv plus Hydra sh** gets real frustrating real quick.
Try and focus Kayle in team fight your getting ravished by Tryn and drained by Trundle and when you think she's dead she ults. Focus Tryn he ults and can't die for 5 seconds meaning the other two are destroying you in the meantime. Trundle's there to take damage and of course CC.
This team = pain in the rear.

P1ZD0NH4KM3

Recruiter

01-03-2014

well i just think in a team you need to have distance closers, tankyness, physical and magical damage, and hard cc

i think annie is a pretty good for the ap part with her aoe cc and ability to do lots of damage, the rylais also help with cc while your stun is down, but as she isnt the tankiest champion or the most mobile, you will need some tanky teammates

and adcs are bad here, particularly because their build is expensive, this mode has shorter games, bad early game impact, and you can still get caught and locked down pretty hard, but if an adc can get going with tanky lockdown teammates, that might change if you go with like runaan sanguines infinity edge phantom dancer, but you only have 3 targets on the enemy team and its just generally not worth it

Longshanks I

01-04-2014

I would have to say that I think Ashe is the strongest character on tt. As long as you don't give up kills in the beginning you can easily get last whisper, followed by phantom dancer, which makes you a deadly ambusher. And in my opinion, that is what tt is about! Plus, it's almost impossible to escape Ashe with her q & w moves.

Jasiwel

01-04-2014

Fiora, Trynd and Lee Sin are stupid difficult to deal with. If any of them snowball it's basically game over.