Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1KTon

07-10-2013

Jax,fizz

Badintention

07-10-2013

Lee Sin, Renekton, Jarvan IV, Elise, Rumble, Zac, Singed, Nidalee, Cho' Gath, Casseopia, Amumu are all really good haha, TT is my fave OH... and don't forget Darius!!!!

Makkabi

07-10-2013

I think adc a pretty useless because there is no real teamfight the adc is focused fast

I Know Holly

07-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkabi View Post
I think adc a pretty useless because there is no real teamfight the adc is focused fast
not if u build a team comp around it when i play sej or j4 jungle with my ad top we usually win no problem cuz i can peel him

xragex0

07-13-2013

I disagree with the people about Teemo. I love Temmo and have always felt he was a powerful but not imbalanced champ but I will admit that Teemo is to broke with the current item selection. With the drop of mobility items he is to fast to ever really kill thus stopping his farms both for 3s and 5s. Also as Teemo has always being a strong benefitter from the Nashor's tooth and now with its new design he has a insanely strong damage out put. I've built nashor, hurricane, blackfire and yet just to loose a game let alone not carry with the combo nashor/blackfire. Then the fact half of the major mobility items were nerffed just further improves his speed because there isn't no real way to catch him and do enough damage to kill him without him out running you again especially with the map design.

While at the same time lightbringer's do not counter him AT ALL. Any one who seriously looks at these items or plays Teemo knows this, and this is because of the fact the lightbringer has no magic res it doesn't benefit you in any way against Teemo. Riot built a item that better fairs agaisnt ad champs while making its soul purpose to counter trappers without taking into consideration that 90% of trap based skills in LoL do magic damage.. Now one might say it reveals traps, who cares? the bomb with blackfire is enough dmg to cause Teemo to win in a 1v1 by dropping it at his feet on you and all he has to do is now put his shrooms in bushes and minnion paths. Why bushes? Well unless you pop the lightbringer's active on every bush you come near (which it doesn't have the cd for) you still don't see it because it's stealthed by the bush and 3s map disign is so bad that 100% of the bushes become excellent escape routs, engagements, they are so small you cant even take a step without setting it off and further more the map has SO MANY BLIND SPOTS. If you want to improve 3s I recommend a new map design based around the older one staying away from simple straight and narrow paths and alters. With our jungle buffs back in to prevent over excessive turtling and wards because those are just simply a MUST HAVE when playing against so many champs. Also a better more bright color palette, dark themes and art is okay but you have to add in some vibrant colors with them like dark blues and purples maybe even some red (basically you need alot of different contrasts). The grey every where actually sets a more boring mood for me.

Seriously I can not stress the new map design enough. Every one I know doesn't play 3s anymore because of the map design even though they like the play style 3 more then 5. Even 80% of my personal friends wont even play 3s with me anymore.

Sorry for going onto such a rant, guess I just blowed off alittle to much steam but only because it was so relieving that you are listening to us!

xragex0

07-13-2013

honestly alot of the problems in 3 could be fix by bringing in a higher magic rest item that doesnt hybrid, just souly ap counters and giving us back our thornmail

XxXyolomasterXxX

07-13-2013

Jax is powerful just because of his kit and how he excels at 1v1's / 1v2's

I've found that master Yi is also powerful because his alpha strike can hit the entire enemy team and the small map size lends itself to highlander because he can escape pretty much anything

Dactylonomy

07-13-2013

Darius. He wins trades and is pretty tanky to boot.

Nidalee. Great map control with traps, great mobility for objectives and ganks, great poke. Her spear can poke at another lane without missing any farm!

Peter Pringus

07-14-2013

talon is the best right now

Ghost Detective

07-15-2013

I love Zac on TT because of that wonderful slingshot. He can get across half the map in an instant with it at level 5, and his spells do enough damage that he can build on the tankier side and still hit like a truck. Also because fast clears in jungle and minions make for great pushing.