Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hephestas

04-27-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bonVp...ature=youtu.be
check them out they are pretty sweet

Slashface8

04-28-2013

For My Self I Would Say Fizz Because HE Not That Hard TO Use And Is Really Good

High Lord Blaze

04-28-2013

I think Teemo is the good for TT cause of his shrooms. But it's a small map, and not a lot of places to run to, so in that way, he's kinda easy to fight, so long as you can catch him.

Nuriye

04-28-2013

any tank/bruiser, gap, closer, mobile champions. adc's are none existant or only pop up on rare occaions

ipwnapps

04-29-2013

Why Did RIOT take out the old 3v3? Did they "HAVE" to replace it? Why can't we have both maps? I miss old 3v3 so much =/

XxMrDrayonthxX

04-30-2013

Then i think Ashe AD carry is a good player in Twisted Tree Line too.

rampage art

Recruiter

04-30-2013

hello

Valdemaris

05-01-2013

There are 2 champions that I main in TT: Sion and Ahri.

Though the build doesn't work quite as well in Summoners Rift, A tank-bruiser Sion in TT becomes almost impossible to kill. I've come out of a 1v3 fight with a double kill, and the third person running with their tail between their legs, and I still had about half health. The secret is to build a sunfire cape early on and gather enough lifesteal to keep your Enrage active permanently. Every minion you kill grants you bonus HP. In a team fight, move in with your Death's Caress already halfway worn down so it will explode when the enemy surrounds you. Next, stun their heaviest damage with your Cryptic Gaze and activate your Cannibalism. If you have a high AD, not only will you significantly heal yourself on your basic attacks, but you'll also heal any allies. This lasts for a full 20 seconds. All the while, you're blocking up to 50 damage from 40% of enemy auto attacks with Feel No Pain and dishing out 40 Magic Damage per second.

Ahri is nice because her ult is great both for chases and escapes. She can lure enemies in and deal line damage with her abilities. She's versatile with high survivability that scales well to support your bruisers throughout the game.

I'm going to experiment with Sona in TT soon, since she's my favorite in Summoners Rift. I think she'll be fun.

Hephestas

05-01-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79X5o8y9hIg check us out please

iRetribution

05-02-2013

Nidalee!
I know Nidalee isn't most people's first choice when playing in general, but the Q has enough range to snipe runners from any position in the map.

If you sit right where the Health Bonus is you can hit people hiding in the bushes in top lane. Of course, she's not as tanky as she used to be, but in TT not many people build armor/MR(not like it makes a difference).