Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dualbee

04-25-2013

There are champions that are strong if they're played right, like nidalee(the traps are unclearable and can block off key areas, essentially giving her team free wards), poppy(her ult in a 3 v3 makes her extremely powerful+ the closedness of the map makes her stuns 100 percent guarantee), jarvan(strong ccer/ team buffer), and cassiopeia(altar control all day/ huge damage, requires the other team to dive her to win the teamfight, when paired with a good cc team like singed+darius or alistar, she becomes a huge pain) and then there are champs that I've never lost with on 3 v3 or have seen lose, simply because of their power on a small map: singed (too tanky too quickly with a first buy tear, it gets worse from there, he snowballs immensely with huge damage from a bft and with even slightly competent teammates every fight is insta win), darius(easiest resets ever/ the bleed has a huge effect on teamfights, effectively crippling your whole team), rumble(if you ever fight vs him in the jungle or at an altar his ult is for free/ +bft is op) and xin zhao, even though xin has a lot of good counterplay, a good challenge+crescent sweep can easily win any fight, even under towers.

iDONTgame

04-26-2013

Xin Zhao if you build him Critical Strike (3 Phantom Dancers) is a god

Killer Kittens

04-26-2013

I'm sure you've seen this, but a repost doesn't hurt!

Yetti's twisted treeline strategy guide (complete with comprehensive tier list and a huge explanation of champion strengths): http://www.lolpro.com/guides/game-pl...updated-and-re

The Matuella

04-26-2013

This team: Pantheon, Nidalee and Singed. It's just op.

CoconutFisherman

04-27-2013

I find Alistar, Janna, Amumu and Zac all very good on this map.
Alistar because he is an amazing pusher and can heal up his team a bit in fights.
Amumu has high AoE damage with his W and Ult and with two ways to stop the enemy running his team can close in on the kills.
Zac he has a long jump that can either gank from a distance or close gaps to pick up on kills also he can sustain in fights and push like mad.
Janna is my favourite champ anyway but a Flat ap Janna really helps in 3's. After charging her Q to full an AP Janna can clear minions waves with ease and also disengge or engage very well.

Other than these 4 i find Veigar, Sion and Nasus very good provided you can be bothered dragging a game out to be fully built and relying on your Q (Nasus and Veigar) or your E (Sion)

NITR0GH0ST

04-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Hey guys, I wanted to get a general idea of what you guys think are the best champions on Twisted Treeline, currently.

If possible, I'd like to get an explanation of why they're strong, not just that they're overpowered. For example, don't just say Teemo is too strong--say "Teemo is strong because he has really good map control with Noxious Trap. Blackfire Torch lets him burn 25% of your health without him even being close to you."

I'd like to figure out a good way to deal with these outliers, so let's come up with a good, comprehensive list first
Its a trap! There going to nerf that champion.

FreshZzZ

04-27-2013

Almost all tanks. It seems every tt game is a full team of tanks. Garen, malphite, chogath, jarvan...etc... They do a lot of dmg and are able to take a lot as well. Really unbalanced in my opinion.

007 WhiteRussian

04-27-2013

I would have to go with swain because he has great quick escapes, so twisted tree line is good. Also if he snares you and has full combo you cant get away, finally he is super powerful in 1v1 which happens often with me soooo ya

DomoBromomo

04-27-2013

Mordkaiser,Garen. Xin Zhao

kiokazuigetsu

04-27-2013

have forum