Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EZNtree

04-09-2013

Mantheon

BatmanHu

04-09-2013

my bans are usually jax singed darius if any others open up we go with kayle amumu cho everything else we seem to counter fairly well

itbagurmum

04-10-2013

singed isnt that bad, he stacks health, a frozen mallet and blade of the ruined king shut him down quite well.. the blade of the ruined kings active also help close the gap if u havent go a gap closing mech with character...

ChoasToMayhem

04-10-2013

I believe ahri is a map dodger as in her ult can counter any incoming straight forward attacks and can deal lots of damage with her Q with burning torch she has alot of map control and can move around alot casing her foes to panic as in she can sneak around and lure her opponents to their death with her E which is the heart move

PurpleURP

04-10-2013

updated OP is:
J4, rumble, zyra, wukong, trynd

Unbeatable321

04-12-2013

Best late game combo on 3v3s.
Sion- Farm whole game don't care about his botlane.
The reason sion don't care is his botlaners are- Jax Tryndamere.
This combo allows for sion to free farm into infin pd and hydra Also allows botlane to quickly roam top to kill a lot.

Zurgos Warrior

04-13-2013

I have seen though oponents with Zac lately, and given that his jump is like 1/3 of the map (he can even jump from jungle to enemy nexus). However you need obviously a good AD since you build him tanky and he alone does not do very much damage, but the cc and kiting is just very good.

brk3nny

04-13-2013

Well I feel that elise is the absolute worst in this map. You already have to deal with a huge spider and this one is just too much. In spider form with her e theres no place to run from the circle and the spiders.
Its just my opinion but i just hate her.

DrDomVonDoom

04-13-2013

Shyvana is so OP on 3v3. I played a few games with her, and either I am better then I think I am or, Shyvana is simply godlike on Twisted.

Her W is like a hot knife through butter with minions, and pushing lanes is easy enough. Her Q and W both do damage to towers. Shes a good ganker with her ult, I dunno. I just find her very fun to play on this map. Maybe its the close proximity of the neutral creeps, I dunno. Its fun.

Gale

04-13-2013

The most annoying champ on TT is Lee Sin

I see this guy more then anyone else and he can basically build one big AD item and then he can go straight Tank and kill anyone and everyone.

When I see games where a Lee Sin can literally 3v1 the entire team then there is something wrong with Lee Sin in general, but especially on TT.